Yet another tire question (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Currently costco is having a sale on tires, and I need new tires bad. I want to go with something a little larger than I have, so I am thinking of the BFG Radial TA's 31's. I had these on my CJ7 years ago, but I never had the top on it so I could not hear a damn thing. Does anyone have these onf a FJ60 and how much noise can I expect?

Radial TA's kinda leaves the question open, there are 12 varieties. If you mean BFG All Terrain T/A KO's then very little noise but of course more then a car tire. WhoTF cares about some tire noise in an iron virutally uninsulated can?

Radial TA's kinda leaves the question open, there are 12 varieties. If you mean BFG All Terrain T/A KO's then very little noise but of course more then a car tire. WhoTF cares about some tire noise in an iron virutally uninsulated can?

X2...

The BFG AT's are not too noisy (and this is from someone with hearing aids!). They are a good compromise for street and casual back road use. 31 inch tires are not to tall for the 3.70 differentials IMHO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom