Yeah, somehow we always find excuses, bare foot aluminum casting.. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

wait, you mean they don't give their workers a safe place in ROW? how is 'murica so great again? I keep forgetting...

wait, you mean they don't give their workers a safe place in ROW? how is 'murica so great again? I keep forgetting...
From what I understand this is a ''development" program for small enterprises (family micro business)

But you are totally right soon enough wallmart will start a ''rustic" line, and have thousands of barefoot household working for them, so they can buy nike show made on the next Town over, but paying full American retail prices...

My 9ntension with the video, was m0re to show that nothing 9s impossible to accomplish, even on such rudimentary condition the object is fully functional..

Love the used of the feather and silver ware to get the job done

it is amazing what humans can do when not being molly-coddled by their piers. we will never have that level of ingenuity or drive in these parts ever again. Daylight lost is gone forever.

it is amazing what humans can do when not being molly-coddled by their piers. we will never have that level of ingenuity or drive in these parts ever again. Daylight lost is gone forever.
Over the years I have hear the word "I'M building" so many times, and I'm tempet to say, 'no, that is not building, is just buying parts with your credit card of the inter web..''

I can only build when I weld from scratch .. that's an amazing video ..
I bet he takes him less time finish any of his work, than me putting my boots on..

From second one, You have it right in your face he has no way to finish up anything, he's finishing touches with the spoon are marvelous, but testing consistency and recicle and recicle the same freaking sand again and again...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom