Ya Wanna Join? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

KOWBOY

President
Threads
Website
www.elwoodwhitetrash.com
Now that we got over our first hurdle it's time to address the needs of the kerbillion people that done been waitin' their whole lives to join such an elitist outfit like we got. :grinpimp:

We're doin' some last minute fine-tunin' on the bylaws but that shoudn't take long if'n the officers will get back to me soon.

Got the application for general membership done. Should have the logo today so we can get the membership cards rollin' and some club stickers ordered.

Basic'ly folks here's the deal:

1) Ya gotta be a member of both TLCA and LSLC (associate deal is fine). If'n ya was at the Roundup you're already an associate of LSLC. If not, get up with 'em and join.

2) Ya request to be a member and we get ya the bylaws and application via E-mail/fax/snail mail (you choose).

3) Ya get us the aplication back and the officers vote on whether or not we want ya. :D

4) We'll be in touch if'n ya pass the vote and ya gotta give us some damn money. (Be around $22 as described in the bylaws)

5) Ya get a card, sticker, and the pride ( :confused: ) of bein' one of us.

We can't do nuthin' till the minor changes in our bylaws is settled so I'll post up when the crap's ready to send out.

However, feel free to post up ya'lls membership requests and contact info. on this thread starting .....

RIGHT NOW!!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :flamingo: :flamingo: :flamingo: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

KOWBOY said:
Now that we got over our first hurdle it's time to address the needs of the kerbillion people that done been waitin' their whole lives to join such an elitist outfit like we got. :grinpimp:
However, feel free to post up ya'lls membership requests and contact info. on this thread starting .....
RIGHT NOW!!

Well, I'll join up and contribute to your koffers as long as you have a good logo on your s^!t!. :eek: PM me when you're ready to collect the $$. :D

JR

Me being from AR means I gotta go back to my white trash roots and join.
PM me with details and I'm trying to get some of AR finest moonhine for the Ramble. Figured that might pursuade a vote or two. :D

Thanks to a dedicated staff of officers, the bylaws are a done deal. :D

As promised in another thread, the first official application just went out to Ms. Kris. :cool:

By Gawd folks .... The White Trash of the Elwood Chapter is now open for business. :bounce: :bounce:

Please try to remain calm and form a single-file line.... there's enuff room for everyone. :grinpimp:

:flamingo:

Dare I ask where that $22 might be goin? :confused:

I gotta use some o my limited funds to replace the duct tape I used on Kate last week! :D

Mr. President and Officers,
I respectfully request to be a member of such a fine upstandin' White Trash organization. Please PM me with what I need ta do.

65swb45 said:
Dare I ask where that $22 might be goin? :confused:

Ya get a friggin' little membership card that cost us $1.25.

Ya get a little club sticker (that I ain't even got yet) that's gonna cost us about 3 bucks.

The rest we gonna spend on beer.

Any more questions? :confused:

BTW, any further intelligent inquiries from you sir will not bode well for your pending membership application.

Please remain quite, follow the crowds, request an application, and pay your money.

Kotter said:
Mr. President and Officers,
I respectfully request to be a member of such a fine upstandin' White Trash organization. Please PM me with what I need ta do.

I'm callin' "bull****" on this one.

KOWBOY said:
I'm callin' "bull****" on this one.

No bull**** here, sir. Besides, what makes you think I'm the type to bull****?

KOWBOY said:
Ya get a friggin' little membership card that cost us $1.25.

Ya get a little club sticker (that I ain't even got yet) that's gonna cost us about 3 bucks.

The rest we gonna spend on beer.

Any more questions? :confused:

OK

If ya send me some paperwork, I'll sell 5 of my damb chickens to come up with the beer money

Thank you very much
aw

Can I still have all my front teeth and join ? The wifey thinks my front teeth are sexy !!!

I don't understand either.

This is gonna be fun.

Great avitar Kowboy. When you get back to town I'll drop off a case of Shiner and an application for consideration.
;)
Happy Trails! N

Kotter said:
No bull**** here, sir. Besides, what makes you think I'm the type to bull****?

1. BROOKLYN??????

2. IF YOU ARE NOT THE TYPE TO BULL**** YOU ARE IN THE WRONG PLACE.

:flipoff2: :flamingo:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom