Wanted WTB Running all original any condition 1976-1984 FJ40 Ohio (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Where are you in Ohio?

Sorry, my iPhone doesn't show location unless it turned on its side...:bang:

The only one I know of is in Columbus. But it's rusty and red.

Not trying to jack your thread but I am also in Ohio lookingnfor leads on project 40s if you come across any you dont want send them my way. I am new to the 40 community looking to get my feet wet. Thanks

#2 is a quick repaint that they are selling for a premium. It needs a lot to be worth the asking price.

Ive been wanting #6 for a long time now just a little out of my price range. Really trying to spend a couple grand on a project

Number 6 is a great start to a clean fj40.if you spend the winter putting a motor in it you will have a 15k truck. 2f's aren't that hard to find.

#4 looks familiar, just curious if it was for sale last year here. Seeing these makes me realize i sold my 78 too cheap.

Number 6 is a great start to a clean fj40.if you spend the winter putting a motor in it you will have a 15k truck. 2f's aren't that hard to find.
I want a driver like right away and in blue or gold
i just figured out! ahhh the fever

Flexis, Crazy thing is that I am getting ready to list my FJ40 and I live in Cleveland! Going to try to do it here first before going to Craiglist and ebay. Let me know if you would at least want to take a look. The bad news is that it is red. The good news is it looks pretty good compared to those listed above in my opinion

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom