WTB: 33" MT's (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking for 33x12.50r15 with or without black steelies. Anyone have a set they are looking to sell? In the mix I have (5) 245/75/r16 BFG A/T's for sale/trade - (1) 100% tread, (3) 10K miles, (1) 5K miles with or without Isuzu alloys. Purchased March '08 with Discount Tire road hazard, balancing, and rotation.

Bigger tires, more lift.

Jen =-)

Darn, I didn't know that sale ended on Monday. I was looking at those tires the other night. I know someone that got 4 of the AT's including road hazard for $530 OTD.

Hey, I have some 33-13.5x15 that are brand new setting in my shop I need to get rid of. They are Intco LTB's, they still have all the lettering on the treads and the little dimples on them. They have about 30 hiway miles and about 400 dirt yards on them. I didn't use them much, but basically used them on my place. So if you interested, let me know. "Asking" 500 spendolia's for them. They are in my way and I would like fto sale them to someone who can use'um.

FOrgot to mention, I dopn't have any rims for them though....

Will you have to take the hammer to the inner fender to make clearance?

Maybe, depending on the off set of the rims. May need off set rims (an inch or so) so they will stay off the steering linkages...

I got a set of X terrains 33 12.50s not to sure of the condition though. I think they are about 60%

Sure you want to do this? Any other Zoo's out there running 33's?

Sure you want to do this? Any other Zoo's out there running 33's?

:)

I spoke with Matt over at Indy4x to get his opinion. He's already done (2) 2004 model body lifts to accomodate larger tires. Good to know I won't be the guinea pig. Recently, some of the guys have been able to stuff 33's under their 3" sus lift. Operative word is "stuff". I need the clearance for wheeling which is why I'm doing the BL.

BURN!!!!!!!!

Sorry, thought you had some for sale. Figured with all of your toys you would have some extra tires to get rid of...;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom