Wrenching, anyone? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys,

Getting back in town tonight (Thursday)- FINALLY. I feel like I have been gone for months. I am going to get my new plugs, rotor, filters, etc. tomorrow from the dealership. Anyone going to be working on their truck before the mudfest this wknd? I'll provide lunch and beer for anyone who can assist in a tune-up- mainly just installation of new distributor and timing check.

Looking forward to the weekend ride.

Cheers, Ben

Hey guys,

Getting back in town tonight (Thursday)- FINALLY. I feel like I have been gone for months. I am going to get my new plugs, rotor, filters, etc. tomorrow from the dealership. Anyone going to be working on their truck before the mudfest this wknd? I'll provide lunch and beer for anyone who can assist in a tune-up- mainly just installation of new distributor and timing check.

Looking forward to the weekend ride.

Cheers, Ben

I can't make it tomorrow. Gotta work. If you get it all installed we can do a quick timing check before we ride.

Well, I got everything but my spark plugs. Dealership said that the Nippon Denso plugs for FJ-60's are discontinued.... Going for NGK now.....

Did you talk to mike at carquest? Don't forget to gap them.

Did you talk to mike at carquest? Don't forget to gap them.

Nope, but they can get NGK on order. Doesn't sound like anyone has either N-D or NGK in stock.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom