Wrangle status? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
no LC but I am still here.....thought some of you might want to see the view from Dutchman lookout last night looking down at the gap
wrangle gap.jpg
. Hopefully the FF will keep our favorite bacon spot safe for another day.....hopefully they are safe as well! Since moving out to the Ruch area I have made trips to Wrangle when I can. Love that place- I will put in a pic from June at Wrangle too. They had done alot of work up there.
wrangle.jpg

Good to hear, we are going to go up Dutchman to do the same Friday night. Did you go any further down the 20 towards Mt A?

this was from a firefirghter in the lookout. I would not go any where up 20 towards the fire. way too much heavy equipment plus its alevel 3 up there. The road down from Wrangle is washed out......the tundra got through but it was not smart

Gotcha, didn't realize it was that close. Just an FYI there is a way around the wash, it's how I prefer to go anyhoo as the road is much smoother.

Next time we do a bacon run you should be in town and join in! Was a pretty fun time last one we did. :beer:

This was just above the mining claim on 2040? Below wrangle. This area would be either burning or very busy with fire fighters. A good easy vantage point is the saddle on woodrat- you can see it all from there.

0B9AA193-F6D4-4FD5-91C6-599B616544BB.jpeg

3F170A16-BE77-4F56-B1FD-51CE5FE2A853.jpeg

Oh I went “around the wash” on the high side though. Lol

It’s been a busy year since buying land and a house. I would love to come out with the crew when the cold returns. The tundra has wide mirrors and weight problem....

Ha! I was just thinking about Woodrat as a backup location.
I know that wash all to well. Everytime I come across it, there seems to be about a foot of snow or more... But it hasn't got me yet! :banana:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom