Wits End Order Issues / Joey Romero (7 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Is this a joke?
There are parts like the bushing press tool kit still for sale on his website accepting money from the Land Cruiser community. Clearly they don’t exist cause the last batch was sold directly from the manufacturer who Wit’s End outsourced it to and never paid for the work. This is absolutely fraud and disgusting. It’s way beyond negligence at this point.
Any person who knows this information and continues to give their money to Wit’s End might as well be spitting in the others faces. Every dollar you spend through Joey helps to prolong his Ponzi scheme.

I ordered a bushing kit several months ago and got it...

There are literally millions of websites that show stock that doesnt exist, we just saw this with Nitro Gear not two months ago. Look at all of the online storefronts that are nothing more than drop shippers that keep literally zero stock.

You can go to ANY website and order a Deaver leaf pack and none of them are in stock because it's shipped from Deaver...

I ordered a bushing kit several months ago and got it...

There are literally millions of websites that show stock that doesnt exist, we just saw this with Nitro Gear not two months ago. Look at all of the online storefronts that are nothing more than drop shippers that keep literally zero stock.

You can go to ANY website and order a Deaver leaf pack and none of them are in stock because it's shipped from Deaver...
That’s fine because you can call them up and cancel the order and get your money back. You CANT do that with Wits End. You are a ****ing idiot if you can’t see the difference.

That’s fine because you can call them up and cancel the order and get your money back. You CANT do that with Wits End. You are a f***ing idiot if you can’t see the difference.

Actually I couldn't, many of those drop shippers are pretty absent. In my case I ordered a Deaver pack from Headstrong offroad, they sent the wrong order to Deaver and received the wrong pack, I had to work directly with Deaver to have it corrected. I ordered through Camburg the next time and didn't have an issue with the order. Get out more.

The point is, just because a website has something for sale doesn't mean anything about stock and Wits End isn't doing anything different than an other website in that regard. As I said earlier, people are still getting their orders.

Actually I couldn't, many of those drop shippers are pretty absent. In my case I ordered a Deaver pack from Headstrong offroad, they sent the wrong order to Deaver and received the wrong pack, I had to work directly with Deaver to have it corrected. I ordered through Camburg the next time and didn't have an issue with the order. Get out more.

The point is, just because a website has something for sale doesn't mean anything about stock and Wits End isn't doing anything different than an other website in that regard. As I said earlier, people are still getting their orders.
Great point, and myself and countless others are not having issues. I just ordered a bunch of 3M wire connectors that showed in stock from an online retailer it took 3 weeks they weren't in stock, no big deal it is what it is. Certain usa made 3m pieces have been different to find the last few years.

I also ordered a derail power steering cooler assembly from summit racing that showed in stock it was not in stock took over 2 weeks, at the same time I ordered the wit's end kit to go with the cooler and it all showed up around the same time.

Like I said in my original post not disagreeing that people are having a bad experience I have no idea all I know is my experience and many others is a positive one. I will gladly continue to order Wit's end made parts and whatever else, I've never had a bad experience.

@MK80 calling someone an "f***ing idiot" for not experiencing what your experiencing or not agreeing with you is just ignorant. As I mentioned in my original post this type of behavior within the community diminishes, reduces and minimizes your point.

Your showing the quality of your character sir, and the community is watching 🍻

Oh so you’re saying that Deaver who has been around since the 1890’s corrected their order? No sh*t. And you’re trying to compare them to a single man shop that owes people an incredible amount of money in product that has gone absent from communications for about a year now. I’ll ask again, is this a joke?

How are there still people making excuses for Joey? This is ridiculous. The business is practically defunct, you cannot even check out on an item right now. People lost thousands of dollars. Joey was always great with ME, extremely helpful, but that means absolutely NOTHING when all of these people got ripped off. Ridiculous to sit here and make excuses for him.

Great point, and myself and countless others are not having issues. I just ordered a bunch of 3M wire connectors that showed in stock from an online retailer it took 3 weeks they weren't in stock, no big deal it is what it is. Certain usa made 3m pieces have been different to find the last few years.

I also ordered a derail power steering cooler assembly from summit racing that showed in stock it was not in stock took over 2 weeks, at the same time I ordered the wit's end kit to go with the cooler and it all showed up around the same time.

Like I said in my original post not disagreeing that people are having a bad experience I have no idea all I know is my experience and many others is a positive one. I will gladly continue to order Wit's end made parts and whatever else, I've never had a bad experience.

@MK80 calling someone an "f***ing idiot" for not experiencing what your experiencing or not agreeing with you is just ignorant. As I mentioned in my original post this type of behavior within the community diminishes, reduces and minimizes your point.

Your showing the quality of your character sir, and the community is watching 🍻

All due respect my man but do you know what diminishes the community? Supporting vendors and defending them, even when they continue to rip people off. What happens when a new owner comes in and reads recommendations here? They go to the website, spend their money, never see it again. Nobody should be defending these business practices. That is the entire point of a "BAD Vendor" forum. There are PLENTY of stand up, small vendors on here providing niche products that could use the support.

Oh so you’re saying that Deaver who has been around since the 1890’s corrected their order? No sh*t. And you’re trying to compare them to a single man shop that owes people an incredible amount of money in product that has gone absent from communications for about a year now. I’ll ask again, is this a joke?

Thats not the comparison I made, please re read the comment.

How are there still people making excuses for Joey? This is ridiculous. The business is practically defunct, you cannot even check out on an item right now. People lost thousands of dollars. Joey was always great with ME, extremely helpful, but that means absolutely NOTHING when all of these people got ripped off. Ridiculous to sit here and make excuses for him.

I don't think people are defending or making excuses for Joey specifically, at least I am not. However, I am seeing broad generalizations that are just false which diminishes the argument and the point of this thread. This was mentioned earlier as well. To your point, what happens when a new owner reads a recommendations and orders? I could argue that I am that example and recieved 100% of all 70 items I have ordered from Wits End.

I think if people kept their arguments focused on their personal situation with their specific items they ordered then I think more people would both agree and understand. People should be looking at these responses as feedback to better articulate their position instead of just raging on a forum.

I don't think people are defending or making excuses for Joey specifically, at least I am not. However, I am seeing broad generalizations that are just false which diminishes the argument and the point of this thread. This was mentioned earlier as well. To your point, what happens when a new owner reads a recommendations and orders? I could argue that I am that example and recieved 100% of all 70 items I have ordered from Wits End.

I think if people kept their arguments focused on their personal situation with their specific items they ordered then I think more people would both agree and understand. People should be looking at these responses as feedback to better articulate their position instead of just raging on a forum.
Is this you Joey?

LOL, there are people on this forum who've met me in person. You want my IG?
Hey Joey, can you check my order from last year? I didn't receive it yet, no communication..

Check it yourself, we all know you’re Joey
Hit ‘em with the “Reverse” UNO card 😂

Idk how people can still be fans of Joey after all the money he’s taken from people without delivering products. He may have once been a solid dude and part of this community, but he ain’t that anymore. He may have his reasons for misleading customers, but that doesn’t excuse the wrongdoing.

…but please keep bitching about him for another 6 months.

Last edited:
As far as I am concerned, these apologists, @JoeCova and @BillyGoatMTB, are a significant part of the problem.

No s*** that some people are getting their orders through and have had positive experiences. However, that doesn't help those whose orders and money have gone missing. We are talking tens of thousands of dollars out of people's pockets. If you think everything's fine, you need an ethics check.

As far as I am concerned, these apologists, @JoeCova and @BillyGoatMTB, are a significant part of the problem.

No s*** that some people are getting their orders through and have had positive experiences. However, that doesn't help those whose orders and money have gone missing. We are talking tens of thousands of dollars out of people's pockets. If you think everything's fine, you need an ethics check.
Where is my apology? I never condoned people not getting a refund or their product.

I’m simply calling out how you all are doing a s*** job of making a compelling argument. As well as my first hand personal experiences.

Keep failing.

Last edited:
Can you define “compelling argument“?

All prior posts are quite compelling….

I'm not sure what's more embarrassing for @JoeCova

The fact that he has previously said "Anyways I’m out, y’all can continue the circle jerk while everyone else stops caring.” and that he “doesn't have a dog in this fight” but yet keeps coming back to this thread.

Or the fact that he doesn't see a compelling argument against Joey in light of definite proof that he has defrauded customers of thousands and thousands of dollars.

He has blocked me so he won't see this post anyways but sheesh. Sure does sound like he has personal ties to Joey or is himself Joey. That or he just has nothing better to do with his time than be an internet troll.

Last edited:
The problem with this statement is that’s it’s not completely accurate. A lot of people received and continue to receive their orders. Even though a small group of people didn’t get their orders doesn’t mean dozens or hundreds of others did not which is hard to truly prove or blanket fraud.

What I've seen is that the bulk of order “issues” are generally associated to the Wits End branded products that are tied to manufacturing batches that have always been historically delayed.

What’s being ignored is that many people ARE still receiving orders from his website
I have not heard of one person receiving an order in months except you and Binford which, let's be honest, doesn't sound all that reliable. But if you feel confident about it you're more than welcome to try it yourself. Maybe you'll be the lucky one. Let us know how it works out for you. Maybe you should go ahead and get a turbo kit. I hear they're pretty awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom