Wisconsin Introductions (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1st Name: Hoz

Town/City: La Crosse

Rig(s) you wheel complete with mods if any: 79 FJ40 (little blue bastard is what the :princess: calls it) ...stock...open diffs, no lift..wheeled with the TCC in Knoxville, IA...almost rolled it so bought 73 FJ40 noname...383 stroker, 4" SUA, 37's, locked, family cage, bunch of other goodies...ready to go wheeling. Little Blue Bastard is waiting for a complete ground up in a couple years. Currently in moth balls.

Past rigs you built up or have sold if any: Bought and sold in pieces a 73 FJ40 that went to a good home in KC (mud member) and restored a 78 that went to a good home in VA (also a MUD member).

Any special talents? : Good at making the :princess: scream on the trails...thats about it.
playground1.jpg
73GREEN405.jpg

WisconsinFJ55 said:
1st Name: Jeremy

Town/City: Oshkosh

Rig(s) you wheel complete with mods if any: No wheeling - yet.

Past rigs you built up or have sold if any: Currently rebuilding a '85 FJ60

Any special talents? : Absorbing all the info from these message boards.

Welcome!

Sent from my Samsung Epic using IH8MUD

Hoz FJ40 CO said:
1st Name: Hoz

Town/City: La Crosse

Rig(s) you wheel complete with mods if any: 79 FJ40 (little blue bastard is what the :princess: calls it) ...stock...open diffs, no lift..wheeled with the TCC in Knoxville, IA...almost rolled it so bought 73 FJ40 noname...383 stroker, 4" SUA, 37's, locked, family cage, bunch of other goodies...ready to go wheeling. Little Blue Bastard is waiting for a complete ground up in a couple years. Currently in moth balls.

Past rigs you built up or have sold if any: Bought and sold in pieces a 73 FJ40 that went to a good home in KC (mud member) and restored a 78 that went to a good home in VA (also a MUD member).

Any special talents? : Good at making the :princess: scream on the trails...thats about it.

Making her scream on the trails? Isn't that why we take long the ladies?

Making her scream on the trails? Isn't that why we take long the ladies?

Absolutely. She was a bit over the top though. She thought offroading was driving around on gravel roads. Oh was she surprised...HAHA.

Saying hey from Waukesha!

'92 3F-E with OME 2.5" Medium Load Kit and 33x10.5 KM2s

Build Thread: https://forum.ih8mud.com/80-series-tech/524062-my-92-landcruiser-safariwagon-ii.html

NICE! I'm loving having my 80 this winter - specially since Waukesha doesn't seem to plow their streets for the first 24 hrs - not ice, nor snow, nor sleet, nor rain will stop 'da beast'.

I'm driving by some of those 'blue houses' today, I'll look for you and give an ih8mud honk or two ;)

Yes, the 80 is awesome in winter! Does not slide at all, its like a fricken tank! Amazingly I can't even drift with it, its to heavy to throw around it seems (But it'll go through anything!) :cheers:

So, who does Wheeling around here? I have two Subarus an this FJ80, and want to go out wheeling this summer. From what I understand, all the OHV trails are way up north, I don't really want to drive that far for a ride in the woods lol.

I keep building my vehicles for off road action, but never seem to take them off the street...

Anyhoo, we should do a Landcruiser meet sometime, see if we can scare some old lady in a Prius :p

Saw a dark FZJ80 with Black wheels tonight on North Ave in brookfield by Ruby Isle. Looked stock otherwise.

Anybody from here? I was in the Red 80 going west.

I'm in La Crosse and keep seeing a nice looking white 60. Anybody know who that is?

Who has the place off of Packers Ave. (CV) near the airport in Madison? There's a 40, 60, and an 80 sitting in the parking lot with another 60 behind the building... Looks like the 80 was their mode of transportation that day.

Sent from my iPad using IH8MUD

TheLoyale said:
Is anybody looking for Stock, non sagging FJ80 springs? I have a set of 4 and have no use for them.

Let me know,

-Tom :popcorn:

Dude, post them up on MUD classified, I sold mine front and back. Get the color codes identified to avoid the questions. The Runner guys like to use them for lifting their Toys and fixing sagging rears. They'll sell. I shipped for $25 or so per pair via UPS.

I saw a dark FJ80 with an ARB bumper and Lift going west on 94 today about 330pm. It had some type of Green decal on the driver door... Anyone from here?

I was in the Black/Orange/White Subaru going East. Truck looked good!

1st Name: MIke

Town/City: Combined Locks, WI

Rig(s) you wheel complete with mods if any: Toyota Land Cruiser Series 80 (Seed)
Build in progress.

Past rigs you built up or have sold if any: Newbie with expert help!

Any special talents? : Retired Electrical Eng. with "dated" but wide breadth of experience in industrial
systems and computors.

Frank
New Berlin
Black FZJ80 with black stock wheels and 285 Kelly tsr's
Other than that it's stock

I had a 2000 Tacoma that was part of the frame recall.

Before that I had an 84 fj60 sold to mud member in 2005

I'm always looking for a place to get dirty.

Welcome Frank! Looking forward to seeing ya on that road.

Anybody know who owns that Cream FJ55 off Wisconsin Ave in Tosa/West Allis? It was parked on the road today as I drove past, loos real clean.

Nice one :)