WindRock, anyone? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

UOTE=HeadCase;5337911]Cool mans, the later date would be better for me as well. I'll firm things up with Rick and Co. for that time period, but will leave the specific dates open. I'll also ask him to score some quart jars of majik elixir. :eek:

Yo, CU - I think that IPOR is next in line for a flop, if my math is right :grinpimp:[/QUOTE]
Yo math is looking correct I will have to find the "drive it" sticker for all contenders. :steer:

Uncle Jesse,

The bumper is yours and I'll make sure the price is right. Rear tire carrier is bent but I know where you can get another.

Sounds good to me. Just pm me with info. I can't wait to get that darn spare tire out of the rear cargo area :)

Looks like I will be able to wheel Thursday May 13th and I have a buddy who just bought an 80 who would like to join us. He just put on a slee 6" lift and is ready to break his junk. Told him I knew just the guys :)

ecruiser, are you the fine gentleman who pilots the razn?

Some of what you say is true. I do pilot the RAZE-N with lackluster driving skills into large immovable objects. Thus, the unique body styling. As for the gentleman stuff ---- that's really a far stretch.

You sir, set the standard for humility... sometimes you flop the RAZE-N, not just run into stuff. And one time I even saw you use a napkin instead of your sleeve.

I see...guess you have to be careful what you ask for! Just trying to interpret online names vs truck names vs real names. Wow this is getting fun, almost like James Bond but dirtier and of course our drinks will be shaken not stirred. So what's up Rich. Are you just having the rearend re-worked or are you going all out buggy on us?

i couldn't help but notice that tim, kenny, and i have avatars from Windrock, and two of them are on their sides!!

Just thought it was funny

i couldn't help but notice that tim, kenny, and i have avatars from Windrock, and two of them are on their sides!!

Just thought it was funny

I am officially not following any of you then :D

AWWWW.. where's the luv .. My level-o' meter said we could go a few more bubbles more before trouble set in...I was lookin to replace the body on my prestine truck

I am officially not following any of you then :D

Hey Unk J - those fancy lexus things got good flipover anchor points? How much onea them weigh, anyway?

Skrewball - your avatar pic before the on-trail welding experience, or after? Bobby got a big kick outa that trick, n he's gonna come again this year - hope we can oblige him; and there ain't nothin wrong with flopping a truck now and again - but I'm wearing somea those big-boy diapers this time, so's I don't mess up my jeans again.

Let's go wheelin

:grinpimp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom