Who makes MOLLE panels for cargo area? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking to install some panels. Would prefer options that did not block the rear side windows, ie MOLLE panels that could bolt onto side walls, rear hatch, or generic panels that could be installed on sides of a 1/2 drawer or something.
Thx

I haven't seen any except ones that cover the rear window.

You might look for a custom panel and then mount it with some plastic spacers as standoffs. Here's one that's 35x8 which would probably be the right size for mounting on the upper tailgate hatch plastic.

Question...if the above drills thru the plastic panel...how much weight can it even support?? The panel itself is aluminum and that does have a weight to it. The last thing that I want is to deform the plastic panel.

Question...if the above drills thru the plastic panel...how much weight can it even support?? The panel itself is aluminum and that does have a weight to it. The last thing that I want is to deform the plastic panel.
No idea but if you're worried I'd suggest reinforcing the mount by spreading the load across a wider section. Essentially just pop the panel off, get a sheet of aluminum from Home Despot, and cut it to fit behind the panel. You basically just want the back side of the mount attaching to something much wider than when the feet for the panel go.

Was not aware of the Victory 4x4, thank you. That option might work, assuming it’s sturdy and can hold 20-30lbs…

We do a mount that snaps into the 3rd row slot in the wall, then lands on top of your drawers. Allows you to mount a small item like a fire extinguisher, first aid kit, etc. Not the exact thing you were looking for, but similar solution.
Gamiviti_3rdrow_accy4.jpg

only caveat is it's LC-only, you need the handle on the side to release it. And if your drawers are so high that they cover the handle, well it's not gonna work that well either. Also requires no 3rd row seats, and drawers, obviously. hth

It can support more than 7 lbs, which is about how much weight to takes to start closing the hatch. I bet you could hold 30lbs+ or so without damaging the plastic, but then your hatch isnt going to stay up. Best to store light items here...first aid kit, maybe a tree strap, flashlight, etc. Not heavy tools, firearms, or fire extinguishers.

The plastic is held in by about 14 panel clips, so its surprisingly strong. The penny washers on the bolts increase the surface area on the inside of the panel.

20231202_144834.jpg

We do a mount that snaps into the 3rd row slot in the wall, then lands on top of your drawers. Allows you to mount a small item like a fire extinguisher, first aid kit, etc. Not the exact thing you were looking for, but similar solution.
View attachment 3495973

only caveat is it's LC-only, you need the handle on the side to release it. And if your drawers are so high that they cover the handle, well it's not gonna work that well either. Also requires no 3rd row seats, and drawers, obviously. hth
Tim, I forgot about these. I'm going to place and order and see if I cant work up a way to secure my Dometic Hydration faucet to it. I currently just have a strap attached to my arb wing. This is much cleaner.

These Pelican panels are attached via wood screws and are not suitable for heavy items - maybe 5 lbs max. They are removable by unlatching the cam locks, so there's that.

Pelican molle

Victory 4x4 hatch molle

20231215_193135.jpg

20231215_193152.jpg

20231215_194049.jpg

20231215_194230.jpg

15 min install. Plenty of room to add some extra support behind the panel if needed. I'm not going to load this thing up with much more than some quick grab bags an a papertowel holder. Extra real estate is alway appreciated. We will see. $220 for a new trim panel to return to stock.

View attachment 3495973

With LX570 being button release rather than handle, how can you remove it once installed ? I think the latch system is connected to the chair itself no ?

With LX570 being button release rather than handle, how can you remove it once installed ? I think the latch system is connected to the chair itself no ?
You literally have to pry it out with a screwdriver... the button is integrated with more than that latch on the wall, so pressing the button won't pop it free like with the more simple latch of the LC version.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom