Where is everyone (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Have not seen much action on here in awhile. Hope everyone is doing well.

Still here. Working on the little blue boat.

I think the head gasket just blew in the Pig.

Hey guys, im not part of the 'RLC', but have attended many rambles with my Uncle, and now my love of toyotas is shining through... Im still trying to get my bearings straight as to where some fellow enthusiast are, as Im from Missouri/Arkansas border...

Going to the U of A and seeing some sweet 60's rolling around, but havent noticed any Mud' swagger...

Hoping to make ramble this year! did a fj55 spring conversion on the rear of my uncles 40. Gonna have to trailer it though!

16968_287480722587_713647587_4348985_819566_n.jpg

Before it got taken south/the fenders got trimmed correctly.

Is this the same Alex that uses FJ40's for fish bait?

Is this the same Alex that uses FJ40's for fish bait?

I thought he used a 7mm for fish? Not sure though.

I do know for a fact that he takes his cruiser scuba diving.

If we're talking about the same Alex, that is.

:0)

Hey there fellow Arkies!

I'd love to come meet/join ya'll for the Ramble in June--unfortunately I'm tied up that weekend. Does Razorback LC's participate in the Southern Cruiser Crawl in October?

Also, if a group spontaneously decides to go on a trail ride sometime, please drop me a line (send me a PM)! I'd love to meet up with you!

Thanks,
Justin

Last edited:
Hey there fellow Arkies!

I'd love to come meet/join ya'll for the Ramble in June--unfortunately I'm tied up that weekend. Does Razorback LC's participate in the Southern Cruiser Crawl in October?

Also, if a group spontaneously decides to go on a trail ride sometime, please drop me a line (send me a PM)! I'd love to meet up with you!

Thanks,
Justin

Oh yeah, we are enthusiastic participants in the SCC. And don't forget the TTORA Take-Over coming up THIS weekend!

Fish bait?? Diving??

What is this cruiser of which you speak?

Oh yeah...THAT cruiser. It's dried out, needs a carb tuning and new battery. Who knows, I may even get it ready to Rum, er, Ramble.

It would be great to see you Rick

I am going to register today for the ramble 2010!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom