what would ya do next? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
View attachment 70937

View attachment 70938just picked up this 88 fj62 with 200k mi for 1400.00. runs very strong, allready was lifted with 33x12.50 mickey thompsons. all ive spent on it so far is 150 in materials to fab front bumper, rear bumper and rock sliders. had the xd900i sitting in the garage, so added it too. it flexes really really well, absolutely no rust, or body damage. ( what do ya think of my new toy??) question is, what would you do to it next??

Last edited:
Score!!:) Good cruiser are still out there at resonable prices. First thing I would do is a complete tune-up. Oils, plugs, valves etc. etc. I'm sure as you drive it you'll figure out what needs replaced next.

:cheers:

Personally, I'd sell that POS to... umm... me. For 1550 and cut your loses before that sled gets out of hand.

Beautiful man. Really beautiful.

front bumper

i just did it simple , used a piece of 3x3x1/4 inch wall for the bumper, stopped it at the inside of the tires on both sides then just welded the mount plate to the bumper and the frame. getting a tube bender shortly and will finish it up then. that way itll have complete front and fender protection.View attachment 71029

Last edited:
front bumper

by the way that ugly 1x1 around the winch is going away as soon as i get the bender, just temporary for at least a little protection

BTW, that bumper that was just posted was BostonFJ60 I believe. His bumper was made @ Poor Wally's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom