What is everyone up to this summer? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Grench

SILVER Star
Threads
With twin 12 year old boys, my adventuring time has been fairly well consumed with Boy Scout camping trips. That shouldn't stop our local area folks from getting together though.

If nothing else comes up, I should be able to set up another hot dogs in the park get together at Mahoney - likely in the early fall.

So - what's everyone up to this summer? Is anyone interested in organizing an outing?

MIOBI_MD2014d_final.jpg

I'm still kickin' Grench. I would be interested in a get together in the fall. Saw BadM couple months ago...otherwise pretty quiet around here.

Hello all - been awhile.

Just got back from Moab last weekend. The cruiser did great! She got the nickname 'Moab minivan' since I had the wife, my two kiddos and our two nephews with us. I had to winch a jeep (blown tire) and Tacoma (laid over) out on Hell's Revenge trail. Meanwhile the cruiser handled it like a pro. Only issue was a flattened exhaust tip - rock/slee rear bumper sandwich. Trail fix with a pipe wrench and pry bar. But need to reroute or cut that for the future...

Did finally get it geared (4.88) and arbs front and rear. Also put on a few skid plates, slee hitch, and rebuilt the front axle for good measure. Ended up with a driveline vibration but the guys at advanced driveline in Omaha fixed me up. Highly recommend them.

We are up for a gathering or a Tuttle outing this summer.

If we are going to do something we better get it on the books before the schedules fill up...I'm up for Tuttle or just meeting up at Mahoney...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom