Builds WESBC's 94 FZJ80 Build (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I figured I would finally start a build thread for my Land Cruiser.

Purchased: May 1994
1994 FZJ80 Land Cruiser

wpCEfzK.jpg

Mod list:
ARB winch bumper
Sean Huston rear bumper with triple swing out
OPOR sliders
eBay special snorkel
OME J springs and L shocks (F&R)
OME steering stabilizer
Toyo MT - 35x12.5r17
FJ Cruiser steelies
Black Monstaliner
Homemade rear drawers
Source CO2 10lb tank
Depo tail lights

Future mods:
Roof rack
LED bars everywhere!!!

Bonus pic of my daily driver:
WESBC's Build Up - Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum

Last edited:
Truck looks good, Nice photos, I happened to run across this thread and I thought I recognized you from when I picked up the sidesteps from you, safe travels.

Killer rig man, and so cool that it started in the family and is still there.

Just picked up a 94 this weekend, and considering monstaliner - how long have you had it on? How has it held up? Would you do it again?

Very nice videos. Rice cooker FTW!

This guy and @cruiserdan, only original owners of 93/94? I love the first pic. There's a thread in the 40 section with nostalgia pictures like this. It's funny to think the 80 is about ready for a thread like that.

Brentbba and Photoman are also original owners. Mine's a 93, Brent has a 94 and Bill has a 97 40th.

Awesome pics and story!

Brentbba and Photoman are also original owners. Mine's a 93, Brent has a 94 and Bill has a 97 40th.

That's a pretty exclusive club. More people have been on the moon.:beer:

Nice Videos !!

Thanks! If you liked the videos, there are few other videos on my girlfriend's vimeo account that have a similar feel to it, not really off road related but videos of our travels.

Truck looks good, Nice photos, I happened to run across this thread and I thought I recognized you from when I picked up the sidesteps from you, safe travels.

Howdy! Nice putting a name to a face.

Killer rig man, and so cool that it started in the family and is still there.

Just picked up a 94 this weekend, and considering monstaliner - how long have you had it on? How has it held up? Would you do it again?

Monstaliner has been on for ~9 months, so not too long. It's held up fine but the one misconception is that you can just powerwash/hose it down when dirty. It's actually the opposite, meaning that the textured surface actually holds more dirt than any other sort of typical paint. Overall I'm pretty happy, just wished I didn't rush it and made sure to even out everything (some areas have some run marks that show up in certain lighting).

Very nice videos. Rice cooker FTW!

Thanks! Rice cooker is actually my friend's. It was pretty essential when dinner consisted of bulgogi and short ribs.

This guy and @cruiserdan, only original owners of 93/94? I love the first pic. There's a thread in the 40 section with nostalgia pictures like this. It's funny to think the 80 is about ready for a thread like that.

Thanks! Yeah, I still forget that this is a ~20 year old car... but I also forget my real age and still think im 18 again lol.

Awesome pics and story!

Thanks! Glad I could share.

That's a pretty exclusive club. More people have been on the moon.:beer:

For some reason, I always assumed that there would be more out there. This is more of a reason to keep the 80 then selling it for something different.

Don't forget me, I'm an original and my truck !!!! A small group indeed...

OME j lift is equivalent to about a 3 in lift yeah

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom