Welome to our little corner (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hello my name is Geneva. I am new to the site and am so interested in this community.:cheers:

Whats up everyone! Im Scott from Fairmont,WV Got my fist 62 months ago. Ive always wanted one but they are hard to find around here. ran across one in PA and drove it home that day. Its in exellent shape and rust free. Came from Cali. been on Mud ever since but just now ran across the clubhouse page. What do you need to join your club? email me at japshoff07@gmail.com for a faster response

Welcome:cheers:

There is by far no rush,anybody and everybody is welcome. If you are ready I can email you a club alp. whenever you are ready. The past few months has been bad for everybody but I hope that changes soon.
Whats up everyone! Im Scott from Fairmont,WV Got my fist 62 months ago. Ive always wanted one but they are hard to find around here. ran across one in PA and drove it home that day. Its in exellent shape and rust free. Came from Cali. been on Mud ever since but just now ran across the clubhouse page. What do you need to join your club? email me at japshoff07@gmail.com for a faster response

Looks like it's been a day or two since anyone has been on this thread. Reckon I'll resurrect it and introduce myself. Recent new member hailing originally from Parkersburg. In and out of Kingwood now. 76 Fj40 ("Tenzing") and a 13 FJC.

Last edited:
Slow here. Greetings from Charles Town WV (Eastern Pan Handle). I'm Doug, and drive a 96 LC with over 200+ miles on the odo.

DSCN3544.JPG

DSCN3545.JPG

Bumping this as I JUST stumbled across this part of MUD. Spent 4 years in Morgantown back in early 90’s and been using the forum name WVU fan since the interwebs started. Audi, NASA road racing, Jeeps, Toyota’s. Now living in Colorado and was flying the WV sticker on my (sold) 80 but now my GX 460.

IMG_4378.jpeg

IMG_4346.jpeg

IMG_4151.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom