Wed meet? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Is it that time of the month again, anybody wanna meet up Wednesday and drink some eggnog?

I want to but I have to attend swimming lessons with the kid. Might try to swing by after. Where are we thinking this time?

If i get back from vancouver in time, im down for MaMillers

I'm about 80% sure I can make it. Definitely not MaMillers, but otherwise I'm good with anything in Victoria/Langford.

Where is Steve these days? I'd like to ask him about the membership process. Might be worth actually talking about the executive positions too (as posted in the sticky) as half the people don't live here anymore.

so we got 3 maybe's so far, anybody else?

well since were trying out every gin joint on the Westshore, why don't we say the Glen Lake Inn @ 7:30

Working till 9:30...so for once I have a legit excuse.

But speaking of memberships and all that, pretty sure I'm rather delinquent. :hillbilly:

Not even sure when I last paid to be honest...

Last I remember was trading Vern a doorknob for a years worth...:lol:

Glenn Lake is good for me. Been there since since they re-did the place and its an improvement. (that's not really saying much lol ) Really though its worth a try. Better than Karaoke night at Ma Millers for sure.

(I'm still on the fence abut going.... depends on many many things)

If anyone gets confused I believe the glen lake pub is called Bucky's Taphouse now

Last I remember was trading Vern a doorknob for a years worth...:lol:[/QUOTE]

My knob hasn't worked since that day.

Where is Bucky's Taphouse? I just got this on Wed at 3 pm. Let me see what is happening here, maybe call Diesel Cruiserman and see if he is wanting to go. I just got back from 2 months, and after driving home with my Trucklite LED's in winter/Hwy 1/Fraser Canyon -- I'm gonna smash those pces of crap with a hammer!!! DO NOT buy trucklite LED's unless you like driving in the dark!

Last edited:
Gonna have to pass, just not enough lead time. Hope we can get together for a ride over the holidays.

Gotta pass. Not a chance Ill have time for this one. Have fun boys.

Bad time of the year for driving that far and having a beer....

Have fun..:beer:

Had a pretty small meet last night. Wombat, Dingo, GTSSportCoupe, and a recovering Landcruiser addict (a guest).

Discussed maybe not bothering with a Dec meeting next year, as it is a busy time for people. Also discussed a possible snow run New Years day or the following weekend.

I was thinking that some new years day runs we miss some guys due to severe hangovers and family gatherings etc. that we should move the run to the next weekend to get a good turnout. Maybe have a run up island where there is more snow. Just thinking and yes it does hurt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom