Wanted: LC vendors (reliable 80/100 series, upgraded) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
*Newbie here. I hope I found the correct subforum. If not, thanks for moving ;)*

Background:
I am Swiss and plan to do a pretty long trip through the Americas in the future (enough time to plan..). After hours and hours of reading & comparing, buying an LC from the 80 or 100 series (haven't decided yet) seems to be a good idea in terms of durability, space etc.
I initially imagined to buy the LC once I arrive and do the modifications after. However, there are some downsides to that approach (time: i don't have weeks/months to spend on the car, my lack of knowledge when buying from (e.g.) craigslist - even after reading the FAQs). That's when I had an idea.

Question:
Are there vendors (south/south west, if not, other regions could work as well) that sell used, restored and upgraded Land Cruisers and can provide additional upgrades? Or even fully customized ones?
I know that this would be the much more expensive way but it sure would be safer and more time efficient.

Thank you :)

Like with Unicat..

They are consultant/shops builders and/or assemblers (all over the world, south African, Australians are really good for some reason) that will build the vehicle for you just the way you need it specially if you are sincere and realistic with your needs (specially if you don't know exactly what you want or need)

Also remember a few of the real Toyota work horses and.or Diesels to are not available in the USA.

After all is just money..

Last edited:
I do not have any experience with them, but Atlanta Custom Creations seemed to come up alot when I was searching for an 80/100 LC.

BTW, I would love to see updates of you journey.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom