VSC TRAC light info (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello all. I found similar problems with the search function but haven't seen anyone having this exact issue.

04 LC, 145k. I've owned it for less than 2 months so I don't know if this is normal or not.
Whenever I lock my center diff my VSC off light illuminates, which I understand is normal. However the VSC TRAC light also illuminates sometimes. It does not happen every time but when it does, the lights stay on even after unlocking center diff. The CDL light always functions fine, on and off. I suppose the vsc trac light is a warning light for the system is this correct? I don't have a CEL on and my obd 2 shows no codes.
What could be the problem or does this sound normal?
Also, if the VSC TRAC light is illuminated, does this mean that ATRAC is disabled or is it a different system?

Any and all info is appreciated.

Nmatcek,

Did you ever solve this? I have the same issue and wondering if it is normal. When I engage CDL the VSC OFf light turns on like it is supposed to according to the manual, but the VSC/TRAC light also comes on. After disengaging the CDL, both lights stay on for a little bit, but eventually turn off.

Anyone else? Is this normal?

Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom