For Sale VIRGINIA KIMBERLY KARAVAN (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to sell my 2011 Kimberly Karavan due to life changes and non use. It is located in Virginia and stored in a climate controlled facility with upgraded Lithium batteries properly maintained. It has brand new set of tires, and new diesel cooktop, the faded decals have been removed and the the fiberglass polished. I have a new set of deals if you want to install them, or I will for you. The interior is very clean and everything works as it should. It has all the normal options of the time- window darkening screens, shower curtain, anti condensation bed mat, foam mattress, tx and mount, stereo, kerosene burner cooktop, dometic cassette toilet with spare parts, outdoor shower, rooftop solar, upgraded hub bearings with spares. There is no canvas included at this time. Most would probably opt for mounting a fixed awning over the ordering the original canvas anyway. It has been well taken care of and maintained. All original books and manuals are included.

Additional upgrades that are installed include:
2000W Xantrex pure sine wave inverter.
XO-Trailer-Jack/Jockey Wheel.
210AH LiFEPO4 lithium battery pack (Custom made in the US - cost $4000).
Toyota 17" alloy wheels that match 2004 4runner with matching spare
Rear hatch has been replaced with a Fantastic fan.
Two burner stove in the outside kitchen has been replaced with a Cook Partner two burner stove with windscreen.
Upgraded the CARLISLE Hydrastar® 1200 PSI Electric / Hydraulic Actuator to their hardened marine version
spare brake pads and wheel bearing oil seals come with it.

50k OBO

I will tow this to you if you live out West with a deposit and minimal travel expenses (gas) If you can take delivery in from late April to early June. please ask any questions you may have.

Chad
istr8nm@gmail.com

IMG_6454.jpeg

71114833440__59EF020B-2CAD-462E-94B5-5EBA4441F96D.jpeg

IMG_5836.jpeg

IMG_5838.jpeg

IMG_5844.jpeg

IMG_5849.jpeg

IMG_5842.jpeg

IMG_5765.jpeg

IMG_7996.jpeg

Last edited: