VIN decoding? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
i have a 1995 Toyota lancruiser I used a few of the websites I found on Google to see if I can get the color code on my truck which is white but the two sites that actually told me a color tell me it's green. Are the sites wrong or did some once switch the vin number on me at some point? Vin JT3DJ81W4S0095945

Paint code is not coded in the VIN but is located on the sticker on the drivers door. It is a 3 character code on the bottom.
Build sticker.jpg

illcruiser: what year and model Landcruiser do you have? If it is a FZJ80 and was originally white is should be paint code 045.

Here's a link to a thread with the paint codes for the 91-97 FZJ80 and 96-97 LX450.
There is one small mistake in the listing, the 045 White is not the same as Super White (it lists 045 as White/Super White. 045 is just listed as White). Those two white paints are mixed/made with different tints.

91-97 Land Cruiser Color Chart and Photos

Last edited:
Paint code is not coded in the VIN but is located on the sticker on the drivers door. It is a 3 character code on the bottom.View attachment 1238276
Unfortunately my driver door was replaced due to an accident that's why I need the code. But it's good to know that the color is not in the VIN , on some sites it comes out as green if I I input my vin.

illcruiser: what year and model Landcruiser do you have? If it is a FZJ80 and was originally white is should be paint code 045.

Here's a link to a thread with the paint codes for the 91-97 FZJ80 and 96-97 LX450.
There is one small mistake in the listing, the 045 White is not the same as Super White (it lists 045 as White/Super White. 045 is just listed as White). Those two white paints are mixed/made with different tints.

91-97 Land Cruiser Color Chart and Photos
Yes it's a 95 fzj80 white thanks for code.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom