1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

update:3rd row seat FREE

Discussion in 'For Sale - Parts' started by 97cruiser, Aug 8, 2003.

1. 97cruiser

97cruiser

Kinda runnin outta time here..u pay the shipping and they r yours.I'm in seattle

2. Junk

Junk

get in touch with James Valley at cruiserparts.net - I think he was looking for some to add to inventory. Maybe you could get something cheap in trade and he'll pick up the shipping. Just a thought.

No room in the basement or attic? May come in handy when you sell. Again, just food for thought.

3. 97cruiser

97cruiser

thnx Junk.I left a msg. for him.Can't believe I cant give this seat away :( Have had this vehicle 1 yr.and have never used this seat.So ya its goin to the dump if no one takes it.Seems a shame but i dont plan on sellin my cruiser EVER! hehe.Hell i just got my sliders ordered the other day.can't wait....thnx again for the tip

4. Kief

Kief

Well if you have thrown it away, nevermind, I don't know if it can be adapted to an fj 60 but I am interested. What do you think shipping would be? I am in Southern Oregon, 97544. If you need call me at 541-846-6242. Thanks, and sorry I didn't get a hold of you sooner, Kief.

5. lumberjack

lumberjack

If you do not get ride of them, I may be interested in them depending on shipping cost. Just let me know if you did not get a taker. I can look up shipping cost if I have your address, the weight of the seats, and the dimensions of each seat individually packaged.

Thanks and hopefully someone takes them, would be a shame

6. fj40crusher

fj40crusher

Fawk...email me fj40crusher@cs.com...I'll come pick them up as soon as I hear from you.

7. 97cruiser

97cruiser

Hey guys,sorry for the late reply.I e-mailed fj40crusher about these seats simply cuz he lives close by and offered to come pick them up.I honestly dont have the time now to packem up and ship them_moving cross-state this week.Anyhow thnx for the interest,Vince

8. Hwn built

Hwn built

Dang it!! If I had known earlier then I woulda bought em off your hands. Seriously. Do you know if he would sell em??