Truggy Build (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

After:

image-2094080601.jpg

I think you forgot some details....

Truck did great for the first time out! I followed him for one lap, Drove if for another, Great Job Tim!

Just like a good woman, a nice flat belly...

For those that don't know, I killed the transmission last Sunday. I was a bit depressed, but with some encouragement from others I pulled it out the same day and got it to the shop for a rebuild Monday morning.

Superior Transmission had it ready for me a few days later. With some help from my friend Rob Davis, we got it all stuffed back in today. It seems to be back in business based on the 2wd low range power brake burnouts it was doing tonight in the garage as I kept topping off fluid (12 qts so far!)

Hopefully will get a few miles on it tomorrow and button up a few other things. Supposed to be on a trailer in a week for a trip to Johnson Valley!

image-1986115774.jpg

image-2998486263.jpg

Trans seems to be working good. Went for a ride today and got some strange looks from the neighbors.

After a little death wobble on the asphalt around 30, decided I had put off installing the ram long enough. Fortunately Cam was over and has installed a few rams. After a quick call to Matzell to verify ports, we had it knocked out.

Also got a Fat 50 ammo box mounted to hold recovery gear. You can see the quick release fire extinguisher mount I installed last week in the picture too.

Just about ready!

image-967544907.jpg

image-3054993760.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom