Track Addicts? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Is anyone here a fellow trackhead?

I try to go about once a month finances permitting. I've been to most tracks in TX, but I mostly go to TWS and MSRH.

I'll try to dig up some pics a little later.

Lucky bugger!

No local tracks around here. If I am lucky, and the stars are aligned I MIGHT get on a track once or twice next summer.

I would love to see some pics... those were really nice of you and your lady riding the dragon!

Thanks mate!

This is all I can find at the Girl's computer right now. The 996 in full track trim. I have some of me actually on the track in my computer, I'll post them up soon.

CIMG4695.JPG

I suffer the addiction also. I don't go as much as I would like. We have a killer track locally but because of it's killerness comes a price. Miller motorsports park in utah. I have been to pueblo in colorado also. I ride an 06 gsxr 1000 with a few things done to it here and there and the wifey rides an 08 ducati 695. I have very little for pics right now...
pic from track in pueblo and second is wifey going for a spin on my bike.
garbagr.jpg
gsxr.jpg

I used to be. I did track days and raced for 7 years. I have hit most of the major tracks on the eastern seaboard from Canada to Florida. One season I was on the track 28 days. I am out of that game now due to two spine surgeries and miss it a ton. I have tons of pics and can post some if there is any interest.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom