@ToyotaMatt (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

where is the japan spec. oem blue tint 1 meter length of washer hose ?
@ToyotaMatt

IMG_7054.jpeg

I ordered an alternator from vintageteqparts.com. I didn't realize, but I guess that's ToyotaMatt? After receiving no alternator, and no replies to many requests for status, no reply to an attempt to cancel my order, I had to dispute the transaction with my credit card company. I have not received the product or been refunded yet, but as far as I know the credit card company is going through their dispute resolution protocol. Poor transaction and a crappy way to treat customers, not to mention those customers in this community. I would love to give him my business because it looks like he offers good parts, but they aren't that good if you don't receive them.

Unfortunately, I'm in the same boat as well. I ordered a hand throttle for an 80 series back on November 27, 2023 and have had no communication from the seller. I've tried to send him messages on the contact page of his website and sent him a direct message here, but there has been compete silence. I just initiated the dispute process today. He's been posting on other threads. Maybe we'll hear from him before the process goes too far?!

Too bad. He's got great stuff, but it isn't worth the risk.

I ordered an alternator from vintageteqparts.com. I didn't realize, but I guess that's ToyotaMatt? After receiving no alternator, and no replies to many requests for status, no reply to an attempt to cancel my order, I had to dispute the transaction with my credit card company. I have not received the product or been refunded yet, but as far as I know the credit card company is going through their dispute resolution protocol. Poor transaction and a crappy way to treat customers, not to mention those customers in this community. I would love to give him my business because it looks like he offers good parts, but they aren't that good if you don't receive them.

Your alternator was shipped prior to this

I will PM you the detaills

Matt

Unfortunately, I'm in the same boat as well. I ordered a hand throttle for an 80 series back on November 27, 2023 and have had no communication from the seller. I've tried to send him messages on the contact page of his website and sent him a direct message here, but there has been compete silence. I just initiated the dispute process today. He's been posting on other threads. Maybe we'll hear from him before the process goes too far?!

Too bad. He's got great stuff, but it isn't worth the risk.

I have not been on MUD for over a week , untill late last night regarding a starter inquirer

I am focusing on fulfilling all outstanding orders and will continue to do so

I will pM you on the hand throttle

Matt

Your alternator was shipped prior to this

I will PM you the detaills

Matt
Matt,
Even if that is true (which I doubt, because I disputed this transaction 2 weeks ago and I have not received the alternator you say you sent prior to this), I no longer need it. I will decline receipt of the package if it shows up. I emailed you many times to request an update, and received no response. I eventually emailed you to cancel my order and received no response. You left me with no other option but to dispute the transaction with my credit card company and order an alternator from another seller, which has already been fulfilled. If you actually sent it, you should have notified me of shipment like it said you would do in the order confirmation email, "We will notify you when it has been sent.", or responded to one of my many emails. All of this could have been avoided.

Matt,
Even if that is true (which I doubt, because I disputed this transaction 2 weeks ago and I have not received the alternator you say you sent prior to this), I no longer need it. I will decline receipt of the package if it shows up. I emailed you many times to request an update, and received no response. I eventually emailed you to cancel my order and received no response. You left me with no other option but to dispute the transaction with my credit card company and order an alternator from another seller, which has already been fulfilled. If you actually sent it, you should have notified me of shipment like it said you would do in the order confirmation email, "We will notify you when it has been sent.", or responded to one of my many emails. All of this could have been avoided.

Joe

please CLEAR OUT a bit of your IN-BOX , its maxed out and im trying to send you some personal information to better understand this alternator topic ?

PER MUD rules .......

thanks ...
matt

Hi @ToyotaMatt I reached out several times regarding order #5408. Please check PMs or messaging on your site. Thanks.

#5408 shows it was delivered to you Delivered on Thursday, January 25th, 2024

please let me know you got you order ok ?

@ToyotaMatt…you need to sell a VintageTEQPartsPrime service for $100 per year. This service should deliver member discounts as well as rapid order processing.

@ToyotaMatt…you need to sell a VintageTEQPartsPrime service for $100 per year. This service should deliver member discounts as well as rapid order processing.

I think perhaps focusing more on the things that matter most to all the super valued P.L.C. ‘s and the growing steady number of I.R.C. ‘s too … ✨✨✨

Being able to get all the Must Haves , all there Must Haves , in Must Have fashion is my primary focus at this time …

This Is the main goal I set for 2024 , that I Must Have too …

Thanks for your support 🙂

I too have a long overdue order with @ToyotaMatt No response to texts, phone calls. I sent throttle and choke cable to be rebuilt on Jan 30. He said a 2 week turn around time. After paying in advance I checked in with him feb 11 and he said he started working on them Feb 8. Checked in again Feb 15 and he said “they are in progress “. March 7 he said he needed to do a little more soldering and they would be ready. March 10 he said they “are in production “. March 12 he said he was wrapping them up and would contact me later that day. Since then he has gone completely silent. Unfortunately I trusted him and these cannot be sourced anywhere else. I am very frustrated / disappointed.

I’m sure Matt will get those cables done…I received my last order much faster.

IMG_2392.jpeg

Ordered two keys and cutting service. Got confirmation on 31st of Jan. Tried site contact and pm here at end of Feb. Have not heard a thing. Seems like similar modus operandi with many that order from him.

Ordered two keys and cutting service. Got confirmation on 31st of Jan. Tried site contact and pm here at end of Feb. Have not heard a thing. Seems like similar modus operandi with many that order from him.

It’s pretty simple. If half as much time was spent filling orders and shipping as dicking around on here, @ToyotaMatt may actually have a list of satisfied customers.

I also ordered keys and am being ghosted now. I don’t have the patience some of you do. I’m filing a dispute and washing my hands.

This is bulls*it. I was trying to do the right thing and support a small guy in the community.

Matt, don’t even bother, brother. Too late to make excuses for your cat and mouse games. Don’t ship me anything.

Thanks

I think if he slowed down a bit, Stopped rambling non stop and just filled orders, he’d be much better off.he’s a nice enough guy but he tries to do too much stuff. Just do a couple things well and be an asset. Don’t try to do a ton of stuff and be unreliable. No one likes that. I sent him a set of 62 locks in exchange for some stuff. He blabbed nonstop on the phone while he filled my order and offered me stuff I don’t need. We ended the call all square, but the package never arrived. He also doesn’t return any requests for even a follow up.
Thanks big guy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom