Toyota Land Cruiser Official Timeline (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Prado

No, no no. "Prado" means, from the loins of a whale and a whore of a whale. I looked it up. It is Portuguese and it comes from the root latin, Stings the nostrils.

A Prado is made with real bits of whale, so you know its good.

Works 60 percent of the time, ALL of the time!

What the hells wrond with the Fj's?

No, no no. "Prado" means, from the loins of a whale and a whore of a whale. I looked it up. It is Portuguese and it comes from the root latin, Stings the nostrils.

The whale being the 80 or 100 sized 'whale' is what he means.... :)

:hmm:

The FJ Cruiser does look a bit like Baby Shamu... coincidence?

...and there was one 'beached' on Padre. Wow, the evidence is really stacking up!

Any 4 wheel drive can be stuck... especially in the hands of an inexperienced driver. Most FJ owners don't know the history behind the vehicle, nor do they know how to drive it.

All I have to ask is: "Now what series number is the FJ Cruiser again.......??" :D:D

It doesn't matter what frame or body a potential vehicle has or shares with another, if Mr. T didn't give it a chrisened series number (I don't care what people try to make it out to be) then it an't no damn LAND CRUISER.

The LC soul = series number. Anything else is just a name and marketing ploys. ;)

I like the FJC to an extent but it's like Scion, the basterd child of Toyota. Wouldn't it have funny if the FJC was sold as a Scion FJC or xC :D

It's all in good fun though. The FJC has done leaps for the LC community and growth of Toyota.

Last edited:
As can be seen in the picture above, at the Toyota web site, the FJC falls under the 90 Series.

There was a 20,40,50,60,70,80,90,and a 100 series What the hell happened to 30's :hmm:

I know the number "4" is unlucky in SOME asian countries, but not sure about "30".....

I did some research and guess what there is a 30s series. It is rarer than the 20s. Here is a FJ-35. It's like 25 and 45 troopy COOL
PROJECT FJ35.JPG

wow... kind of like an 'older' LV-45......

correction I just talk to the guy who owns this it is half 25 and half 45. You see Toyota only made 60 FJ35s and there is only 2 documented photos I will post more as I get more info. This is really interesting to know if someone somewhere has one under a tarp.

Last edited:
Wow look at this amazing
fj35.jpg

Probably some old coffin dodger has one sitting out in a barn, using it to go into town occasionally... plow the driveway in the winter etc.. :D

Probably some old coffin dodger has one sitting out in a barn, using it to go into town occasionally... plow the driveway in the winter etc.. :D

And doesn't know it could be worth $$$,$$$ There is no none documentation that anybody owns one so if some one has one, that would make the vehicle priceless. But in the hands of a collector worth 6 digits or more. :eek::eek::eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom