Toyota Gear Packages - Just Differentials (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need a price on 2 sets of FZj80 rears (9.5) w/ factory lockers in 488's with setup kits .

Price on the 4:30's for a 2001 Hundy, non locker. Front and rear please.

Cool. Why is the steeper gear ratio less $$? Just wondering..

Yeah, kinda what I figured. So if I added lockers later, what would I need to change?

Yeah, kinda what I figured. So if I added lockers later, what would I need to change?

Depends what type of lockers. If you add a full case locker such as a TJM Pro Locker, ARB Air Locker, or Detroit Locker you would most likely just need a new Master Install Kit (to make sure you have all the bearings, shims, etc to set it up properly).

Re-gearing your Toyota or other 4x4? We stock gear packages for all the common 4wd platforms including the new 2016 Tacoma gears those trucks so desperately need after a lift and some bigger tires.

Click THIS link to order you gears today or call 866-349-6801 and speak with one of our differential experts!

UGkqtrBm.jpg
I2KzSucm.jpg

November Gear Special!

UMWncbRm.jpg

Order any Nitro Gear Package and receive 10% off on up to 2 lockers, LSD units, spools or chromoly axle kits and more for your rig. Take advantage and save hundreds on gears, lockers, and axle upgrades now. This is not an online special so call 866 349 6801 and speak with one of our differential experts for an ideal combo for your rig!

You can see all the gear packages HERE.

ov4r0ygm.jpg
jVzoSuwm.jpg

PVGUjWVm.jpg
BOqv53tm.jpg

The NITRO Tacoma Gear Package was featured in Outside Magazine. Here is what they had to say about it:

Nitro Gear Package Kit ($1,360)

You sacrifice performance when you add larger tires and more weight to your truck. The best way to improve that performance is to regear, which means adding a different gear ratio to your front and rear differentials. Adding these new ratios prompts your engine to run at a more efficient RPM, which ensures you get full power on the freeway and off.

bXIKxfyl.jpg

You can check out all our Gear Package Kits here:

NITRO Gear Packages

DKtMqbhm.jpg

It's not just trucks with big tires and rock crawling that break diffs check this out! We have axle housings and third members in stock for the swap to avoid this. Check it all out at JustDifferentials.com

bE5BuJ6l.jpg

Think you won't break your differential? This happened on a stock 07 tacoma with pretty low miles. 05-15 Toyota Tacoma's with the factory locker are equipped with this tiny 8" diff. We often swap them to the much more robust 8.4 (the oem non-locking rear) with an aftermarket locker. As you can see here the left carrier bearing has spun on the journal so it slides on and off. What this did is loosen up the preload to allowing excessive backlash. The condition is amplified under heavy load, as the pinion forces the ring gear away, which eventually lead to this catastrophic failure.

Our Gear Packages include everything you need to regear both your front and rear axles with high quality parts. They include Front and Rear:

-Ring & Pinions
-Master Install kits with bearings, shims, seals, etc (MK)
-Solid preload Spacers if available (noted as SK in description)
-Pinion flanges (if noted with YOK)

Any deals on 4.88 sets for 97 fjz80 with OEM locker?

So I guess that means no deals?

So I guess that means no deals?

The only deal we are currently offering that deals with gear packages is bundled with ARB Air Lockers. If you buy 2 Air Lockers you will get the ARB CKMA12 compressor for free and a 10% discount on any Nitro Gear Package.

Do you want 10% off a NITRO Gear Package?

Buy 1 ARB Air Locker and get a free ARB CKSA12 compressor. Buy 2 ARB Air Lockers and receive an ARB CKMA12 compressor. If you buy 2 Air Lockers you will get the CKMA12 compressor and a 10% discount on any Nitro Gear Package.

To get the Gear Package discount call 866-349-6801 or email Info@JustDifferentials.com for a quote. Check out the link to the video below explaining the promotion!

Cool thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom