Towing/ Camping /Trailers (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

And we called and landed an RV spot for Crawl yesterday. Apparently the planets were aligned for us.

But, but, but.... WTAF?
1612455671262.png

“I distinctly ordered the Antartic Blue Super Sports Wagon with C.B. and optional rally fun pack.”*

~Clark W. Griswald

I believe the come along trailer with the extra bench seat is the aforementioned “rally fun pack” and the CB allow open comms.

saw these today on the noted web site, might give some people options on attachment points (towing / where trailer has stake pockets). I've seen some variations of this type of insert, to include a spare tire mount and various attachment points. Yes you can run a hook to your stakepocket and that works, but I like to have it where the clevis or whatever its called on the hook...latches and is reasonably secure to the attachment point.

saw these today on the noted web site, might give some people options on attachment points (towing / where trailer has stake pockets). I've seen some variations of this type of insert, to include a spare tire mount and various attachment points. Yes you can run a hook to your stakepocket and that works, but I like to have it where the clevis or whatever its called on the hook...latches and is reasonably secure to the attachment point.
Those are cool. I've been running these d-rings that go in the stake pockets for a few years with no issues.

Those are cool. I've been running these d-rings that go in the stake pockets for a few years with no issues.

Yeah I have a couple my friend made for me a year or so ago. They are similar to the approach by pj-trailers, a d-ring on the top and a pin lockable section that fits in the stake pocket. I keep them in my tool box on the trailer, in case something breaks on my normal setup and I need to change the rigging for some reason or I need to use the trailer doing something else and the stakepocket setup gives me more tie-down options.

anybody used this set up?

We had to be different. We went with the biolite vs. Solostove

May have to try it out this weekend if I can find some dry wood in the proper length.

20210324_202357.jpg

20210324_202332.jpg

We'll report back.

I’ve got a smaller version of that that charges batteries. It’s pretty dumb. I would never pack something that heavy if I was walking multiple days and if one day the battery lasts without the fire

I just bought another solostove. The Ranger. Me and Laird borrowed Lous and it’s the perfect truck camping size

17E44953-D673-4C8A-9D02-DA0A71D241CC.jpeg

Well yawl saw the old dodges Tcase a few weeks ago….. sadly it got sold. It will live again but with new owner.

Well it got replaced last night with new rig:
Nicest/newest ride I’ve ever owned.

84A571E5-B8D4-4D23-8007-9C83F2FC7863.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom