Towing/ Camping /Trailers (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@euclid A guy in the NC clubhouse is thinking of selling his. He cut the rear panel out (ready for tailgate) and fabricated a ball hitch without monkeying up the lunette. Fair amount of surface rust, but looks OK, no price listed. For Sale/Wanted

img_0593-jpg.1341359

Everything between the two frame rails in the below pic.

The casting is the piece that accepts the lunette and the landing leg. It simply unbolts from the frame.

I sold my lunette for $250 in about 5 minutes. The landing leg normally goes for $75. The casting another couple hundred, but won't move as fast.

That's all ASSUMING that it hasn't all been welded together, which some have. If it's clean and will unbolt, you are golden.

CIMG1956.jpg

Yeah, that's cool. I have a bar that attaches to the Front Runner that goes out over the drivers door. One end there. One to the bar on the ladder swingout. Allows me to have two Eno under the foxwing with no trees needed.

Most places I go have at least one tree. If it does it takes the place of the driver door bar.

IMG_9522.JPG

Best place to start looking for a trailer? How cheap can I get in to one?

I've got one still sitting at Grogan's that is a project. If I recall, that one is a M100 from 1953 (ish)...$275

How hard or expensive would it be to build something like this? Kind of an offroad teardrop.

Anybody ever try a different axle and springs under a small pop up to make it more offroad worthy? Maybe a horrible idea but could give you more space than a m416 and RTT.

IMG_6704.JPG

The pop up frames are all thin thin cheesy metal. Hard to do anything but take out axle and put on a stronger trailer frame.

@GOVT MULE still has his M100 which is a great starter frame $275

Jerry does not play. He hauled his beautiful family up here today and we loaded that M100 up and he's headed home.

I can't wait to see how he transforms this thing.

He is a seriously talented turd polisher.

IMG_9620.JPG
IMG_9621.JPG
IMG_9622.JPG
IMG_9623.JPG

Looking for a Cooper Cross Country 7.00-16 LW" tire and rim for my M416 trailer.
Anyone have a spare they don't need any longer and would consider parting with? -- Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom