Topics regarding the group (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hahaha!

I just hate sounding like a big nerd(tourist). I try to anticipate which pronunciation a word will get. So far, not so good results. Oh well. At least people are nice about it here. Not like france. :lol:

Kelly

So how does everyone feel about Alamo City Cruisers? I'll note this in an email tomorrow but if there are no significant objections I think we should make the name change.

As for LSLC affiliation, it is benificial and important to keep the tie. After we get this name game straightened out I will send Jason in dallas a note how we can keep our ties tight.

Let's go with it. One thing though. Should it be Alamo City Cruisers or Alamo City Land Cruisers. That way we don't sound like a classic car club that just drives around. Or am I over doing it here? Does it matter? We need a logo with the Alamo in it. Maybe a 40 and 80 series on each side of the Alamo with an FJ Cruiser in front. Something like that.

So how does everyone feel about Alamo City Cruisers? I'll note this in an email tomorrow but if there are no significant objections I think we should make the name change.

As for LSLC affiliation, it is benificial and important to keep the tie. After we get this name game straightened out I will send Jason in dallas a note how we can keep our ties tight.

Either name you all decide on and when you make stickers for the truck i have a special request. Make mine very big to fit on the rear window and in old english lettering....i mean we do live in san antonio.

I agree with Brett, it should be Alamo City Land Cruisers to avoid confusion with the cruising crowd.

If Josh gets olde english then I want mine to be PINK:)

Kelly

Alamo City Land Cruisers. I figure a 4" round, or 5" round sticker would work. Vinyl as well that are waterproof. No need to be a LSLC chapter, ACLC can be their own club, and have their own web page etc. All club business can be done 'in house'. The only thing needed to have an atonomous club is to submit to TLCA rules and regulations which state you have to have a certain number of members, and everyone has to be a TLCA paid up dues member. I can agree with that. Now run with it.

I don't know about big red but I like the name change.:D. So how do we go about making a logo for some stickers. I'm willing to donate some jingles to get this started. And I will like to help with the "eats".

I'm bringing you a case to the next event.

image_cans_real.gif

I don't know about big red but I like the name change.:D. So how do we go about making a logo for some stickers. I'm willing to donate some jingles to get this started. And I will like to help with the "eats".

Ha..... as long as no Big Red is involved. It tastes like medicine I had to take when I was sick as a child.

My introduction to Big Red came in the deserts of Arizona about 30 years ago... we were on a trip to California and stopped for gasoline in a station about 200 miles from nowhere special. Tumble weeds, the works. Nothing to drink there but BIG RED. I looked at it and thought "Strawberry pop"... yeah right. We got back in the car, I with my "Strawberry pop" and we headed down the road... 5 minutes into the freeway and I opened my Big Red and took a BIG swallow....... I started blowing chunks all over the car! Wow was my dad pissed off! :censor: That was dad spewing cuss words for the next 30 minutes... :cheers:

OK, I know i'm very late with this but thought I'd throw in my club name.. River City Land Cruisers..... I do like Alamo City Land Cruisers also tho. I know this is changing the subject but, did everyone agree on the hungry horse? for meeting location? I know I haven't made it to any yet but will one day. I have a very hectic schedule and on top of that had to have surgery on my foot due to a previous injury so, It's been really slow. Lastly, if the club or any members have an interest in mesquite firewood , let me know. I have access to alot of wood and it just needs to be cut and hauled. Some is aged up to 20 years or you can have the green stuff as well, your call. If interested in the wood you can pm me at nspctr1@yahoo.com and I will reply.
Back to the original topic tho, I think the logo should have the alamo on the right, tower of americas on the left and a pic of a 40 in the middle, the 40 should have a texas flag paint job. just my .02.

OH, and if none of this makes sense, just blame the pain meds....

OK, I know i'm very late with this but thought I'd throw in my club name.. River City Land Cruisers..... I do like Alamo City Land Cruisers also tho. I know this is changing the subject but, did everyone agree on the hungry horse? for meeting location? I know I haven't made it to any yet but will one day. I have a very hectic schedule and on top of that had to have surgery on my foot due to a previous injury so, It's been really slow. Lastly, if the club or any members have an interest in mesquite firewood , let me know. I have access to alot of wood and it just needs to be cut and hauled. Some is aged up to 20 years or you can have the green stuff as well, your call. If interested in the wood you can pm me at nspctr1@yahoo.com and I will reply.
Back to the original topic tho, I think the logo should have the alamo on the right, tower of americas on the left and a pic of a 40 in the middle, the 40 should have a texas flag paint job. just my .02.

OH, and if none of this makes sense, just blame the pain meds....

The 40 is used all over the place. It seems a bit over-used in my opinion. I liked Bretts idea.

Too funny:)

Ha..... as long as no Big Red is involved. It tastes like medicine I had to take when I was sick as a child.

My introduction to Big Red came in the deserts of Arizona about 30 years ago... we were on a trip to California and stopped for gasoline in a station about 200 miles from nowhere special. Tumble weeds, the works. Nothing to drink there but BIG RED. I looked at it and thought "Strawberry pop"... yeah right. We got back in the car, I with my "Strawberry pop" and we headed down the road... 5 minutes into the freeway and I opened my Big Red and took a BIG swallow....... I started blowing chunks all over the car! Wow was my dad pissed off! :censor: That was dad spewing cuss words for the next 30 minutes... :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom