1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TLCA Louisiana

Discussion in 'TLCA- Discussion Forum' started by Ryan, Jun 6, 2003.

1. Ryan

Ryan

Are there any TLCA chapters in Louisiana? Any cruiser clubs? I live in Lafayette.

2. TRT2

TRT2

I just browsed the chapter directory and see none listed for Louisiana...

however, I am in CA so what do I know about that area.

View your Trails for another local chapter (OK, a state away perhaps) and if you do not have a Trails, visit our web site at TLCA.org to request a free copy in hopes you join.

take care...

3. Kaderabek

Kaderabek

Without consulting a map, I'd say Deep South in Alabama, or one of the TX chapters would be closest. Sounds like time for you to gather up some Cruiserheads and form a club (to become a Chapter).

TJK

4. wngrog

wngrog SILVER Star

Ryan,

N oclubs in LA. Steve Carty and myself used to be the most active LA folks on the boards a couple of years ago.

Steve in in Mandeville and has a 60 and a 40.

I used to belong to LA4x4 out of Baton Rouge. Rusty Biggs is the only Cruiser guy I know that is still in the club.

5. JasonH

JasonH

Media:
    Hey Nolen,
    You need to update your sig line. :D

6. s

s

wngrog -

I thought I'd post this here as well in case anyone else in the area is watching...

I was browsing through the IH8MUD web site to start learning more about Land Cruisers since I just bought an FJ60 last week. I see that there are at least a few folks in my area that you seem to know.
    I am just getting started and have a lot of work to do to get my new LC in good order and could use all the support I can get.
    If there are others in the area that are interested in getting together, count me in.
    If there are just a couple of folks that I can get in touch with and pick their brains, that would work for me to.

Thanks,
    Steve
    Mandeville, La

7. KS

KS

Iam in Bogalusa,La 30 minutes for convington. I have a 72 FJ 40. Iam in the middle of SOA and SBC350/turbo 350 conversion. Cool cruiser site has a New Orleans club. Kevin

8. Rickfj40

Rickfj40

Yes, there is an up and coming club in the New Orleans area. We have about 10 members and meet about every 4-6 weeks. Usually 3-4 Cruisers show up. Let me know if you are interested.

Rick Dietz
    rdietz@cox.net

9. KS

KS

I will be when i get it back on the road. Do you know of anyone who could do a saginaw steering conversion for me. Thanks,Kevin

10. Lothar80

Lothar80

[quote author=Ryan link=board=10;threadid=3521;start=msg25524#msg25524 date=1054955817]
    Are there any TLCA chapters in Louisiana? Any cruiser clubs? I live in Lafayette.
    [/quote]

Hey Ryan, I live in Abbeville, I just got my 80 a few months ago so I'm not an expert but if you need to share info or tools or just admire each others rides let me know :D