Temecula / Murrieta members check-in! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Subscribe To This Thread

Be sure to subscribe to this thread so you can receive e-mails when/if we decide to have a cruiserfest or something. It seems we are getting quite a few folks in the Temecula/Murrieta area. :bounce:

From Cpendleton'....Mind if I join in?

Welcome, this thread's pickin up a bit...maybe time for drinks.

Bump for Santa Rosa Peak run Saturday 3/22/08...PM TemeculaTim (aka Temequila Tim) leaving about 7:30/8:00 :smokin:

I would like to go. Took the week off to get some things done around the house so I'll be ready for some weekend fun.

I'm Going to the Swing Inn Cafe in Old Town at 7:00 am Saturday 7/5, then to Wildomar for a couple hours if interested.

off roading in wildomar?

at the Swing in @ 7... what time you plan on departing the Swing in and what time you plan on being at Wildomar then leaving Wildomar? Would the trail be 80 series friendly?

Eat at the Swing Inn in Old Town Temecula at 7:00 and then leave about 8:00 and drive to Wildomar OHV via Clinton Keith exit from the I-15 (I go through the La Cresta area and find the dirt road that leads to the OHV area...found it on google earth). Will probably fart-around at the OHV area, hang out at the camping area for refreshments and head home about noon. It's a good place to take the 80 or anything else. There are a few trails, mostly ATV. I want to check to see how much my 33's rub before I buy new shackles. Meet up in old town or call me if interested. My number's on the Murrieta 4X4 site.
Ed

Had a great time wheeling Wildomar OHV through the back route with you Ed and Tim... hope to get together in the future on other wheeling trips...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom