Teeth knocked out!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sounds good! I'll try to make it!

Hard to make this work for everyone... Looks like Friday night works (at least for most everyone). So I am throwing this date out there...Friday, February 11th at the Swinging Doors. We can meet around 8pm. We could meet this Friday, but I am assuming with the Superbowl weekend and all the following Friday was a better option. Thanks guys for your patience. I will try and contact those of you who I have numbers for. You can also text me or call me and let me know this works for you at 951.7793. Can’t wait... see you all there!

DAMN! I don't get back from Moses Lake until the 12th, so I won't be able to make that one. Though depending on my work schedule (still trying to get back onto day shift) I might try to make the NITB meet at Cabela's that Wednesday night.

Spook50...

When you get back into town give me a call. We can meet up at Aron's and have a look at her and figure out if theres something in this ol'girl that you might need. It would be a chance to finally meet up with you as well.

I'm in. Already put it in INK on the calendar!

Hard to make this work for everyone... Looks like Friday night works (at least for most everyone). So I am throwing this date out there...Friday, February 11th at the Swinging Doors. We can meet around 8pm. We could meet this Friday, but I am assuming with the Superbowl weekend and all the following Friday was a better option. Thanks guys for your patience. I will try and contact those of you who I have numbers for. You can also text me or call me and let me know this works for you at 951.7793. Can’t wait... see you all there!

I think I can make that. Should be fun. I like beer and Land Cruisers.:D

Carl, you will make it!!!! Don't forget everyone... Swinging Doors, this Friday (Feb. 11) @ 8pm. Whoever gets there first - grab some tables! I'm coming in from Coulee Dam, so I will most likely be there right at 8.

Nice meeting all of you tonight.

Yeah, thanks for coming guys. It was fun... gotta do it again soon. I post my notes when I get a chance.

Yeah that was cool. Let me know what works for you as far as checking out the '83. I'll bring tools, cash, and plenty of beer! I have this weekend off including Monday. Talk to you later!

Brandon

Brandon, whenever you're ready head on over. If you give me a heads up I can meet you there (At Tonkota's...aka Aron's). Let us know if you need directions... 509.951.7793.

Tonkota, Bill (from Republic) may be heading your way this Saturday to check out the 83. He is interested in the steering column.

Climber 8488: Transfer Case, front and rear Axles, rear leaf springs
Spook50: Heater Blower
Tonkota: Tranny, cross member, pedal bucket, clutch, flywheel and drive shafts.
Brandon P: Exhaust Manifold?
Sessions: Rear Gate... upper or lower? Brandon P may be interested in the upper one?
Bill (republic): Steering column (he came and took it already), and possibly engine if needed
TeamMoore (me): Front grill, light covers, radiator wall, front lower flashing
NateP: Front Passanger Fender?

That is the list of reserved parts so far. If anyone else wants to jump on this list just reply.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I will need to stop by this weekend to take off the smog pipe (pipe connecting manifold to egr cooler)... mine busted at the manifold. Likely it would be Sunday or Monday. I think rain is inevitable, anyways maybe catch up with you then.

Aron, let me know when you plan to hit it hard... would like to come help and get parts myself.

Hi all,
I've been away for a while.....

I believe I dropped a valve or valve seat into one of the piston cylinders in my '86. The motor won't turn over and that's what I suspect is the problem. I'm on spring break this week so I've had some time to get down into it and I plan on taking the head off in the next day or two. I'll put more effort into fun stuff after I'm up and running again, but don't worry about holding parts for me, I'm not sure how long I'll be down for. Thanks again and I hope to see everyone again soon!

Brandon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom