stupid fuel trap question (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi guys, this will probably sound like a stupid question but I have really tried to solve it on my own and I just can't find the right answer....

A few months ago I have disassemble the lock and the locking bracket on my fuel door and now i'm trying to put it back togetter and I can,t find the right way to put the bracket back on the lock in a way that the bracket will lock on the pin inside the door. Would anyone have a picture from the back of this door laying around, that would really help me find out why the bracket his not inlign with the pin. (I have done some body work on the quarter pannels so maybe I put to much putty somewhere)

Hi guys, this will probably sound like a stupid question but I have really tried to solve it on my own and I just can't find the right answer....

A few months ago I have disassemble the lock and the locking bracket on my fuel door and now i'm trying to put it back togetter and I can,t find the right way to put the bracket back on the lock in a way that the bracket will lock on the pin inside the door. Would anyone have a picture from the back of this door laying around, that would really help me find out why the bracket his not inlign with the pin. (I have done some body work on the quarter pannels so maybe I put to much putty somewhere)

In order to help we need to know model and year.

Jim

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom