Events/Trails Spring wheeling? (1 Viewer)

When you wanna "wheel?"

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

It is clearly a " flex harder" unit, vs. the more widely known " go faster" unit.

I think the fake vents are to help prevent overheating and the hood from flying off. After 80 years you would think they could figure out how to make a hood work. It looks cool though, so there's that.

Awesome! I am down then. Picked up my Rubicon last year and haven't been offroad with it yet. Both have been patiently waiting in the garage all winter for the salt and snow to go away.

47413774391_4f2e4489de_b.jpg

Is that 60 that nice all over?

Yea, she's pretty clean throughout. I'd like to try and find a ragged out one for wheeling in addition to the current lineup. Maybe a 62 for the auto.

32856916818_624242fcf1_b.jpg

46007304154_59988d9b7c_b.jpg

Yea, she's pretty clean throughout. I'd like to try and find a ragged out one for wheeling in addition to the current lineup. Maybe a 62 for the auto.

32856916818_624242fcf1_b.jpg

46007304154_59988d9b7c_b.jpg

She's a beaut Clark.
What's her story?

If you search my old posts I have an intro thread. I am not that smart to figure out how to search old threads.

Just realized the weekend of the 20th is Easter. Somebody may have said that and I ignored it, I don't know.

At least your vents are factory. I'll be adding my Pontiac vents this spring to hopefully allow me to use the AC on the trail without it boiling over.

We knew it was Easter. I think that was the appeal.

We were talking about this recently I thought we agreed on the 13th. But the pole says 20.... I'm confused.

I didn't know we decided on a date.

I forget how the conversation went, but it seemed everyone leaned toward 13.... But I don't know. I'm hung over and can't make decisions. I'm good with either, or both....

I was just going to comment on that hood. Looks fancy. Those real vents?

I was just going to comment on that hood. Looks fancy. Those real vents?

They are real fake I guess? I have heard of people "opening" them up to make them real, I guess I see what they mean now. My Durango has real vents right into the engine compartment. They look easy enough to take a dremel to the bottom part of the plastic and get some real ventilation going.

47410748612_c118f8675d_b.jpg

33587294368_118d315b87_b.jpg

Also, weather finally broke this weekend a little. Got to take the 60 out for ice cream time.

46548540515_76751f7842_b.jpg

I guess this is the 13th.

Waiting for the powers that be to decide my fate.
I may or may not be in attendance.

I shall have to hear about this event, as I will not be there.

Badlands or silverlake?
Trying to get at least Saturday off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom