SoCal Boat Side Rock Sliders (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Ordered.:)

Frank! I have tried to PM you. I want a set! I finally have the cash for a pair and can pick them up Friday. Please tell me you have a set left!

So the SoCal Boat Side Rock Sliders at Cars & Coffee today:
8013506883_53405690ee_z.jpg

8013510355_1b0ae79f5b_z.jpg

These puppies look NICE!!!

They do, what did you use to line your rig, spray or roll?

Frank, taxes filed I have a commercial dock @ 20852 or can pick up if cheaper within say 100 miles of that zip. If anyone else in the DC area would like to split some shipping on these I'm in about feb 10th when the IRS gives me back my money!

If you need some good faith money I can do that too but can't bite off the bulk until I see my return electronically deposited.

I hate to keep beating an old thread but is Frank still crafting these suckers for sale?

I hate to keep beating an old thread but is Frank still crafting these suckers for sale?

I've tried to PM and email SoCalFrank but haven't heard back yet. Does anyone know if you can still order a set of these bitchin sliders? :beer:

Oops didn't realize how old this thread was

I've tried to PM and email SoCalFrank but haven't heard back yet. Does anyone know if you can still order a set of these bitchin sliders? :beer:

Oops didn't realize how old this thread was

Thanks for the interest on these.

I built & sold 13 sets of the yodaTEQ boat side sliders not to mention the hundreds of shipping quotes :bang: but could never get 10+ people to commit to doing it again

I understand that shipping costs plays a huge factor when purchasing items of this size and weight

Thanks for the interest on these.

I built & sold 13 sets of the yodaTEQ boat side sliders not to mention the hundreds of shipping quotes :bang: but could never get 10+ people to commit to doing it again

I understand that shipping costs plays a huge factor when purchasing items of this size and weight

:frown:

Do you have any pictures of them off the vehicle? Maybe I can get a set built for me by someone local. I really like the way those look. :beer:

So you need 10 to commit, I never got a ship quote from you the last time but judging by what it costs to ship Metal Techs from West coast to east coast it's going to be north of $250. If we could get some NE coast guys in on this and single ship a boat load that might work. I really love the design, they've been my favorite slider of all, only other thing I'd consider would be MT but shipping is just a biznitch on something nearly 20" long and 175lbs.

Ohhh apologies, the 3d rendering look like a new design! Still one of the better looking sliders out there :cheers:

If you make it they will come!

good luck

I know I want a set!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom