Shocks! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anybody have a suggestion on new front and rear shocks? I need to replace them soon. I do not have a lift on my cruiser, just standard.

Thanks for the suggestion! Any idea on measuring? I see they have three different lifts/drop for the ES1000.

For standard suspension you can get the oem shocks from the dealer. Online dealers discussed on ih8mud sell them 25 percent off so it's about 130 for all 4. Good shocks for the money.

If there is a local dealer that will match the 25% off that the online dealers offer, I'd like to know about it and would use them. Otherwise, with no excess $ burning a hole in my pocket, I usually call and order from American Toyota or Lowe Toyota. There are some others that offer discounts, I just haven't used them.

Yeah, Levi's been real good with discounts and usually after I add up the shipping on other websites, I'm happy shopping local. The other nice thing is if there is any problems they take care of it and I don't have to pay shipping back.

Thanks guys! I ordered OEM from Sam at Lowes Toyota. He had them in stock and with shipping I paid $135 for four.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom