Shane's legendary fire dip....Be careful (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.bii1.com
Shane's legendary fire dip

2 pounds of browned meat
2 blocks Velveeta
2 tablespoons of this Habanero Powder https://www.savvygourmetshop.com/Chi...__Powders.html

Cut up some jalapenos
Diced black olive
Crock Pot on medium all morning
Serve at lunch with tortillo chips

[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif][FONT=Georgia, serif]
red_savina.jpg
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]
[/FONT]

Habanero Red Savina Powder

100% pure ground powder from the second hottest pepper in the world. In February 2007 the Red Savina chili was displaced in Guinness World Records as the hottest chili in the world by the Naga Jolokia/Bhut Jolokia/Ghost pepper. We also sell these (click on the link above). The Red Savina held the record from 1994 until 2006.
Over 577,000 Scoville Heat Units (SHU)

1 oz $6.95

I do something very similar, but it's with 1 lb ground beef/deer/elk/moose and 1 block velveeta. Add about 3/4 C chili powder and 2 T Cayenne pepper and 1- 8 oz can diced jalapenos. Simmer for 2 hours minimum. Serve with tortilla chips or flour tortillas torn into 1/4s. YUM!!!!!!

I do something very similar, but it's with 1 lb ground beef/deer/elk/moose and 1 block velveeta. Add about 3/4 C chili powder and 2 T Cayenne pepper and 1- 8 oz can diced jalapenos. Simmer for 2 hours minimum. Serve with tortilla chips or flour tortillas torn into 1/4s. YUM!!!!!!

Us too, but use Baca's hot chili sauce and lots of graded longhorn cheese on top. Mmmmm.

Baca's hot chili sauce?

It can't be hotter than the habanero?

I don't think 'hotter' is the point. Personally I would much rather eat something that is mildly hot and tastes awesome than something that makes my tastebuds give up and kill themselves. ;)

I don't think 'hotter' is the point. Personally I would much rather eat something that is mildly hot and tastes awesome than something that makes my tastebuds give up and kill themselves. ;)

Shane's fire dip......

Burns on entry.....and exit. :p

are 'tortillo' chips the eastern variety of 'tortilla' chips, what as is made w/either white or yellow corn?

Scoville is science, Hot is an art. We got burger joints here that make my eyes water, no habenero involved.

Scoville is science, Hot is an art. We got burger joints here that make my eyes water, no habenero involved.

Tepin?

Some of the New Mexico chilis are to die for if your craving heat.

are 'tortillo' chips the eastern variety of 'tortilla' chips, what as is made w/either white or yellow corn?

Bad spelling on my part

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom