Selling / Trading 2013 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I've mentioned I spend half of my life out of the country and my cruiser sits in the garage of my house on a battery tender. My wife's been giving me so much grief about it that I'm finally relenting and selling the truck. On the fence on whether to trade it in or to sell it privately. The former is easier so I don't have to deal with test drives etc but I know I'll make more on the latter. If we can do an easy deal, great! I leave on the 20th for Europe for 2.5 weeks again.

The Truck:
2013 Toyota Land Cruiser
Black on Black
67K miles
2nd owner - serviced every 5K miles at dealer; all original service records available from Toyota. Since I bought it, I have them all in paper.
Have both keys
Red top Optima

Slee-installed OME shocks/springs + front UCAs
5x Toyo OpenCountry AT2 Tires. (Always done a 5-tire rotation.)

Got a new rear bumper cover about a year ago after a guy in a Dodge Ram tapped it. Broke a parking sensor and the cover. Replaced for roughly $1800...have paperwork.

Replaced driver's door lock/actuator.

Thinking roughly $45K for it. Title at the bank.

I'll wash it and post pics this weekend. If this is the wrong spot for this post, please let me know and I'll post elsewhere.

Located in Littleton, CO (Southwest Denver Metro)

Last edited:
Location?

Definitely interested. Love to see pics.

SOLD!

(Ended up trading it into Schomp BMW.) They gave me one hell of a deal on it and the tax implications of trade vs sell made it worthwhile.

You wanted to get rid of it because you're always traveling and can't drive it...so you traded it in on another car? Not sure I understand how that solves your problem of getting rid of a vehicle you're not driving :meh:

You're absolutely right. However it does solve a spousal perception problem which is where the issue originated. Happy wife - happy life!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom