Scheduled outings? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

QuackAxel

SILVER Star
Threads
Do you guys ever get out on planned trips here in MT? I'm in dillon and go out with my friends from time to time but never see any cruisers out except for mine and my buddy's 60.

If not we should all get together and make a weekend outa it or just a sat. Or Sunday.

I'm close to pipestone and I know there's a bunch of you in Bozeman that are close as well. Iv been over around the billings area a few times as well, up in the priors.

Let me know we should get a snow run goin!

Need to get my locker in first though!

need more snow around here.

pick a place, somewhere you know or want to explore, set a date, post a new thread and see what happens and who shows up. it is really that simple.

Darrin, did a run late summer with limited success, 3 or 4 total, they had a good run, I couldn't make it.
he posted a thread on the outing.

Paul

Vic is in Dillon and he has 2 FJ60's, another guy just posted some parts left over from his 40 re-hab in Dillon. Used to be a 45 pickup in town, maybe at an electritions place?? couple guys also in Butte.

Yea that was me with the parts for sale.

I know Vic. He's a good friend of my family.

Well I'll have to put somethin out there and see who bites!

Butte Here!!

Interested here in Great Falls.

There is a bunch of us in Missoula

Im in Bozeman and would be in!

Im interested in doing Morrison this summer if I get my 40 done with cancer treatments.

Myself, I'm in Bozeman also. I don't know if I could get out there. It's possible but tough for me do plan anything. Impromptu is best for me. As you can see in my signature I drive an 84, 60. Been in a 'good' slide off, and insurance paid for what will be a lot of upgrading. I will be posting a good hand full of photo's of trip's out soon. As well as the new rig friends found for me for parts. Problem is, its an incredible good find that I'm not parting out. Now I've got a matching pair, cool driveway with'em there side by side. But, now I am looking for a white hood and passenger side front quarter panel. I've got a nearly complete Brownie for parts, and have used only some of the engine compartment pieces. I'm desmogged so I have components x2 to swap out, either selling, trading, or even giving.... if I 'like ya'. :). I am looking for a full blue, or even brown interior including dash pad. I'd also pay if need be. And of course some 16" rims always. Let me know, I've been logging on frequently for lots of info lately and building up a library of all. I am thinking of building an outfit a year after doing my first. Couple of 40's I've found and can't help myself. Friend have been good to me. You'll see me around with the rack and 33's. Cheers

Me (fj40) and a buddy (fj60) are planning a Morrison trail run sometime in early June.

Well the lower part of the trail would be clear. Might run into some snow closer to the top? Idk

Most of Morrison is closed till the 19th of July, you can come in from Clark WY and go part way up, some times they close the lower section as well, I would like to go let me know whey you take the trip. A good semi snow run around the forth of July is the Goose lake trail out of Cooke city. Still has drifts to cross in early July but the weather is great, Larry

Last edited:
If your interested in Morrison there are a coupla of video's on youtube just search Morrison jeep trail, there is one with a Range Rover on the upper end and one with a 4 wheeler coming in from Clark WY

Last edited:
Myself, I'm in Bozeman also. I don't know if I could get out there. It's possible but tough for me do plan anything. Impromptu is best for me. As you can see in my signature I drive an 84, 60. Been in a 'good' slide off, and insurance paid for what will be a lot of upgrading. I will be posting a good hand full of photo's of trip's out soon. As well as the new rig friends found for me for parts. Problem is, its an incredible good find that I'm not parting out. Now I've got a matching pair, cool driveway with'em there side by side. But, now I am looking for a white hood and passenger side front quarter panel. I've got a nearly complete Brownie for parts, and have used only some of the engine compartment pieces. I'm desmogged so I have components x2 to swap out, either selling, trading, or even giving.... if I 'like ya'. :). I am looking for a full blue, or even brown interior including dash pad. I'd also pay if need be. And of course some 16" rims always. Let me know, I've been logging on frequently for lots of info lately and building up a library of all. I am thinking of building an outfit a year after doing my first. Couple of 40's I've found and can't help myself. Friend have been good to me. You'll see me around with the rack and 33's. Cheers

get ahold of me this weekend and I'll see what parts I have. I couldn't PM you.
Paul

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom