Samurai stretch, auto,doubler to dana 300, stickies (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

What year will the guys not even take rigs and just ride shotgun and drink beer the whole event... uhhh :idea:

I rode shotgun in Moab one year. Lots of fun. No worries about breaking and you really can take in the scenery. Hope to do the same at rubicon one day.

Yeah that's not gonna be heavy!

Do y'all have an RV spot?

this thing ever get finished and do you have a full side profile shot of it. i like the build :cheers:

Oh yeah....it kicks ass....

Even though it is a Zuk :flipoff2:

IMG4284-X2.jpg

IMG4302-X2.jpg

IMG4348-X2.jpg

thanks! as economy gets worse my build plans get cheaper and i think a streched 4 seater sami buggy like this with one of my fj80 axles will be next project. after i get 91 fj80 back on pavement

would like a report for how he likes it and how everything is working

toyoturd said:
thanks! as economy gets worse my build plans get cheaper and i think a streched 4 seater sami buggy like this with one of my fj80 axles will be next project. after i get 91 fj80 back on pavement

Well, I can't speak for Lenny but I know kick ass rock rigs and this thing is in that class.

Light, low geared with stickies. Nuff said.

Everything works great. 80 axles underneath a sammy would be great. lighter than one tons but the birfields are larger in an 80 vs a mini truck axle. wider than mini truck axles. great platform for a cheap light crawler.

Clayton prep

Check fluids, tighten some stuff up, install new to me winch cable.

Last time it will look this good.

image-818724623.jpg

Nice Leonard!

Tightened up everything on mine too.
i took a good picture of it today. I figure this is the last time it will look this good......I can see another "Sicily island" in my future. Lol!

jrob said:
Nice Leonard!

Tightened up everything on mine too.
i took a good picture of it today. I figure this is the last time it will look this good......I can see another "Sicily island" in my future. Lol!

Lol....

Exactly why the purdy truck ain't going! Gotta get a beater!

Lets work the trade! Finish the runner and let's talk.

Bodean said:
Lets work the trade! Finish the runner and let's talk.

Liking how this sounds...

Purdy truck for the 4runner ?!??

; )

Hell i will trade ya for the purdy truck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom