Rubithon who is going? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Going in Tuesday with you and the PMC group. What time you headed up the hill? Maybe we can convoy.

Going in Tuesday night with Larry and Dion. Be @ L
oon about 10pm then night wheel into Buck and camp.

Sheila and I are going in Tahoe side Tuesday am... Last I heard, Court is looking to backpack/hitch a ride on Thursday either from Loon or Tahoe... Dave? either of you have a seat for her and a backpack?

Cindy and I are dropping in Wednesday either with Mog Crew or whomever.

I'd like PMC to think about changing our camp location. the current spot was tolerable while we were actively involved but feel we have outgrown the location and need something closer to water. I will suggest Dirty Dozen (much nicer but longer walk to springs) or the slabs with Taylor and Mudrak and others.

Thoughts, preferences??

Do we want to attempt any shared meals or pot luck type?

If this run needs a PMC contact, I will volunteer if needed.

Very much looking forward to it!!! Andy, bring a couple (if they can travel).

Tony and Cindy

I like your idea Tony. We've been thinking about setting up in Dirty Dozen just across the river on the right if it's open. You are welcome to be the PMC contact. Let us know about any potlucks...

Hi Dave! We need your and Dion's nod of approval to relocate PMC camp to Dirty Dozen.

Bring a couple refers to items in which Andy can provide that come in fragile containers. :)

Anyone heard from Mr and Mrs Henry on their plans??

What you think does matter to me Dave... if the core group does not want to relocate, then it does not work. (Core being those who have camped at that location since we bounced from the slabs - Thomas, Dremann, Henry, Big Jim, Wapitidon, and Dion.)

Perhaps even Taylor will join us as he never liked that spot. Although I know the reasons why he remains on the slabs.

and for Friday, Ben and Court can ferry us back in your truck. (ya, thus my comment about a longer walk. Two counting Friday and Sat nights.)

I believe the Henry's stated at the PMC picnic that they wouldn't be able to attend. And thank you Dave for your continuous help and support in every way possible. :D walking is good for you as long as you have a good headlamp... unless of course you need a ride lol. Taylor and Tim usually bail from the slabs Saturday morning early because of race track priorities...

I'm good with changing our camp location to Dirty Dozen! I have no problem walking back. I like being by The water.

Hey Don,
What time are you going in? I'm thinking on going in on Tuesday morning and Roger won't be coming in until Wednesday due to he's gota work. I could run down the hill with you.

Tim

Tim, usually we are at the Tahoe trailhead around 10:30 -11 am. Shooting to leave here approx. 6ish if all goes as planned. We usually take 20 up to 80 and on in to Truckee.

Tim & Don, I don't think I'll make 10:30 but I'll be right behind ya. Gotta go weld, lookin at my welds, I should probably go have a beer.

We might not win any attendance records this year. Sounds like we will be missing a few regulars. John...weld in the morning, they come out better then haha.

Ok, Knorr Tribe Going in on thursday shooting for 9:00 am, We will be at the slabs, Helping with cooking need to be closer to BQ, We have 5+ rigs, Can't wait to see eveyone, Roger & Tim can I be your neighbor? Andy :bounce::bounce2::beer:

Ben and Big Jim have reported in with DNS. Obviously, Andy shouldn't attempt this either. We'll see you Thursday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom