Rubithon - This aint no Jamboree Baby! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thanks to Tony and the whole comittee, as well as everyone who attended. We had a fantastic time on the wagon run. Andy is an excellent trail leader. It was so good to see people come from so far away for the Rubithon. I really enjoyed meeting so many people who share my love of the outdoors and Toyotas. Thanks for the memories.

Chris

thanks to all the cruiserheads who help us :), was a fantastic toyota event :)

Alvaro,andy,gus,jim,robie, samy,the venezuelians guys and all the others...tanks for all , i have no word to tell you how we enjoy this event with Fabien ..:)...if some of you went in france one day, sure you'll be more than the welcome :)

take care all :)

maybe next year :) ;)

alvaro...say thank you to your wife to support two frenchies during 2 days :
i'll remember sacramento..nice girls :) ;)

Definetly!!

powertank.jpg

THANKS to the Sponsor for that nice item !! ;)

Some pictures will follow later in the thread where they should be.

I want to see a pic of Peter driving my FJ40 down Big Sluice!

Peter gets in my truck and the first thing he says is "You know, I have broken 3 transfer cases" 5 seconds later he was high centered. LOL. You can drive my 40 anytime, Peter!

A great Rubithon, maybe the best ever. Many thanks to Tony! It was great meeting and travelling with all of the Euro crew. I hope you guys come back, and like Mark, bring a truck with you! I especially would like to see Fabian run his Aluminum skinned wonder truck on the trail.

The best Peter quote is still when he cathes up with me going up Cadillack Hil and says: "Are You Mickey Rubicon? - In Germany we all thought you were just a drunken poser!" - Priceless!

:)

The best Peter quote is still when he cathes up with me going up Cadillack Hil and says: "Are You Mickey Rubicon? - In Germany we all thought you were just a drunken poser!" - Priceless!

:)

Mickey- sometimes the truth hurts, doesn't it?:flipoff2:

j/k It was nice actually meeting you in person.

Best line I heard from the Euros was something about

The Inventor of the Rear View mirror was the French

First used in their Tanks!

Dunkane,

It was great to meet you and Fabian.
Next time bring a friend who can cook. Maybe we could have a rock chef cookout at the springs...

Regards

Alvaro

thanks to all the cruiserheads who help us :), was a fantastic toyota event :)

Alvaro,andy,gus,jim,robie, samy,the venezuelians guys and all the others...tanks for all , i have no word to tell you how we enjoy this event with Fabien ..:)...if some of you went in france one day, sure you'll be more than the welcome :)

take care all :)

maybe next year :) ;)

alvaro...say thank you to your wife to support two frenchies during 2 days :
i'll remember sacramento..nice girls :) ;)

Best line I heard from the Euros was something about

The Inventor of the Rear View mirror was the French

First used in their Tanks!

I remember when i was telling that one at the granite food-store that alvaro&norcal-doug had erected.

It was the italians, they used them on their tanks to watch the offenders coming.
Even the thinnest book of the world is about italians: Italian hero stories.

Never would say anything bad about the frenchies !

Okay i confess.....when we was walking on the trail a women came up and asked *is it true that there is a pair from europe on a marriage trip?* .....hmmm i dont know maybe the french? *REALLY?* ......nope i am just kidding! *Ooh okay you know i am from san francisco* ;)

@woody: so we meet there but didnt realize it?

I want to see a pic of Peter driving my FJ40 down Big Sluice!

Peter gets in my truck and the first thing he says is "You know, I have broken 3 transfer cases" 5 seconds later he was high centered. LOL. You can drive my 40 anytime, Peter!

A great Rubithon, maybe the best ever. Many thanks to Tony! It was great meeting and travelling with all of the Euro crew. I hope you guys come back, and like Mark, bring a truck with you! I especially would like to see Fabian run his Aluminum skinned wonder truck on the trail.

What luck that the best women on earth took some pictures!
db_P10102471.jpg

db_P10101781.jpg

db_P10102981.jpg

@Andy: THANKS for handing your Rig to someone you never met before!!

And seeing pictures of my flying FJ40 in my avatar before........................

@woody: so we meet there but didnt realize it?

Yeah, I was the guy following the 4runner out the top of cadillac. Told you about the broken shock..

The "other" woody is Brian Swearigan (the one that runs ih8mud) -- the two of us met when the trail team was out in California...

attachment.php

Mud Woody on left -- I'm on the right

Dang-You guys are twins!:D

What luck that the best women on earth took some pictures!

@Andy: THANKS for handing your Rig to someone you never met before!!

And seeing pictures of my flying FJ40 in my avatar before........................

Thanks for the pics Peter. That was my 5th day driving the trail in a row, and the break did me good. That was a great time, I really hope you will come along again on another adventure. I am glad you didn't try to make my Cruiser fly!

Is that rolled rig at the Slabs? If so, what night?

The got body damage sticker is on my truck. It didn't come from the Rubithon though. A stupid Fed Ex truck backed into me in my driveway. I somehow managed to make it through the Rubicon with nothing more than a few scratches on my flares.

Mickey- sometimes the truth hurts, doesn't it?:flipoff2:
j/k It was nice actually meeting you in person.

nobody ever complained about meeting me in person -its just sometimes they cant separate reality from the internet - the mickey rubicon entertainment gets blown out of the internet into out of proprtionality :) - peter gave great ammo for my friends, when I bent my drag link in half last weekend, the first thing out of my friends mouth was, I knew you were a drunken poser, even the germans were saying that on the Rubicon :) Good Times. I am already preparing for next year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom