ROTW: redcorn's TURD (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Two tone paint job and Remflex gasket kit coming up in the month of June.

ARB locker in front third member is going to get a rebuild and fine spline 4.11 gear will be changed from the current fragged course spline too.

What a great rig!

Pics will be more forthcoming Al...

Sweet. I'm looking forward to the pictures!

Keep updating this ROTW. I like one thread for each truck ( build threads ) opposed to a different thread for each mod.
:cheers:

Last edited:
Colormatch the glovebox tan @ Sherwin Williams and get 8-10 aerosol cans to paint the hood, cowl and roof to eliminate the sun faded paint and tidy up the appearance a bit.

My 85 year young mother and I Cruised around Chicago in the turd last weekend and she loved it!

A vote from Mom is a good thing, especially when the ex wife despises my 60.

Pics once the rain lets up here

john

Any wife that despises a 60 should be an X one! Your Mom has class! Beautiful rig, love the stance.

Lost the FJ80 master cylinder Saturday towing my new pontoon boat home.

Good thing for low range and country roads. ha ha ha.

I am going to go the V6 SR5 MC route like GLTHFJ60 did and see how it works.

Nothing else done due to summertime fun of fishing, swimming and work.
Can't beat that though

john

Awesome... update needs a 100% more pictures though ;)

As much as I wanted to repower my 60, I knew I had other projects to tackle.
Work kept me away from home for almost three years and I did not want to be tied up with the 60 in pieces, so I decided to just enhance it. Going to build a winch bumper for my 8274. Stout rear bumper will be fabbed up this Winter. Pic of my HoRunna and the 60 after it's rattlecan paint job.

image.jpg

ha, i was reading this thread and ran across my own post! holy thread dig up batman! nice to see you still have the turd! looks like some trail rubs have given the truck some character over the years, time for sliders! i love that tire size on your truck, makes me want 37's!!! keep up the good work. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom