Red 62 Outside Hot Dougs (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

cruiserjunktion

Cruiserjunktion@gmail.com
GOLD Star
Threads
My buddy is visiting Chicago and spotted this 62 outside a hotdog joint.

Does Hot Doug drive a cruiser?

image-160637130.jpg

Looks like chitown's.

Almost correct. I sold it to an aspiring cruiser head that lives down in the area about 2 years ago.

The bumper, is actually my first homemade creation. Tony's old bumper was used for inspiration and for another project around the house.

I decided to sell since we moved family to a bigger house with a much much smaller driveway. I used to be able to pack 6-8 cars on the old driveway. I can do 2-3 now. So with the new house and move and the wife pretty much not working anymore and taking care of the kids, I decided to sell her. I miss that truck a lot.

I've been trying to sell our airplane for a while now... and once it goes, I'll have funds to start my first real project something or other. Thinking of a FJ40 again.

I don't think Hot Doug drives a cruiser... but the man sure knows his sausages.:D

I used to live two blocks from there. Always a line out the door and packed, but the service and food were legendary all the time.

Almost correct. I sold it to an aspiring cruiser head that lives down in the area about 2 years ago.

The bumper, is actually my first homemade creation. Tony's old bumper was used for inspiration and for another project around the house.

I decided to sell since we moved family to a bigger house with a much much smaller driveway. I used to be able to pack 6-8 cars on the old driveway. I can do 2-3 now. So with the new house and move and the wife pretty much not working anymore and taking care of the kids, I decided to sell her. I miss that truck a lot.

I've been trying to sell our airplane for a while now... and once it goes, I'll have funds to start my first real project something or other. Thinking of a FJ40 again.

I would feel bad for you.... But, "never feel bad for a man who owns a plane."

I would feel bad for you.... But, "never feel bad for a man who owns a plane."

I like that, could be words to live by.

Years from now people will say "I believe it was Genslinger who said "never feel bad for a man who owns a plane"
And others will nod in agreement & say "Yes, Genslinger was a wise & pale man, Ginger, I believe".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom