Project Uranus (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

can't wait to see this come together man...

so if we have a party we'll have:

jers 60
my 40
your fj60, fj62, fj gayty
haleys fj gayty

hot damn....

haha, well the 80 shell is getting tossed thats where I am getting the frame and axles... and the 62 is getting dropped on to the 80 frame. The 62s frame is getting stored til this project is done then its getting thrown under Velveeta Wag becuase that frame wont take to many more wheeling seasons.

as for the engine...

3fe h55 62 case...Should be sweet on the road and trails( almost a granny first and the 62 case is geared lower)..You guys should guess what color its beening painted huh huh ? :)

But after the engine and frame swap the 62 will get a 60s front clip and dash...
Im gonna love the bigger birfs and the coils. It will get a 6 in lift before all is said and done. The really only part I dont have for it yet is the h55..which will prob be fall before I get it.

I am too stoked to see this come together...

-Al

Go with CAL-Trans orange Remember nothing rhymes with orange.

Dynosoar

With any luck I will roll the frame out from underneath the body this weekend.

You fawking done yet??

Am I going to link my 60 before you do??

Sheesh!!!

:flipoff2:

Haha, its already linked just got to roll it under the 62 body :)

I want to hear more about this 60-80 project. I've got a rusty 60 and I'm itching to do something with it!!

Well, My brother is down for the summer and today we got the body off the 80. With an 8274 and a hi-lift. Not smart but it worked.... It was almost too much fun rolling an 80series body off of its frame:D
Project Uranus 003.jpg
Project Uranus 007.jpg
Project Uranus 009.jpg

I wish I would have takin a pic when we rolled the body off the frame with the 8274 and it rolled into the tree.:D

my body mounts in the mail yet???

:flipoff2:

I wrote your address on them last week and tossed them in the ocean. You mean you dint get them yet?

I see you subscribe to my shipping style :D

Smiles ...

Nice pic's ...

:)

Cahil

Bwhaha, You better get to work its almost 12...If it makes ya feel better the camera is on the comp tower, You can go take some pics of the polished frame.:flipoff2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom