Parting out 1982 FJ60 in CO (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

pnwfj said:
Shifter knob?

Passenger side brown plastic seatbelt cover?

Dome light cover.

PM me please if you have any of these things. Pictures or condition report as well.

I should have those pieces. I will get the requested info by tomorrow.

dfcruiserguy said:
do you have the little slide on knob thingies? that goes on the switch that controls hot-cold and the vent power?

the slide knobs are gone

more pictures

mas

Last edited:
rear wiper motor

rear wiper motor..........is it available, is it working?, are the rear wheel well openings still for sale?

Lou

calphi27 said:
It is the tan color with brown interior. Prices are negotiable.

I have various switches and other interior parts. Just ask and I will look for them. I do not have any engine/ drive-train parts, or exhaust.

would you happen to have the original toyota chrome wheels, if so what would you take for them and would you ship to Las Cruces NM. Also, do you have the two over flow resivioures from hood compartment? how much?

gnavarroo said:
would you happen to have the original toyota chrome wheels, if so what would you take for them and would you ship to Las Cruces NM. Also, do you have the two over flow resivioures from hood compartment? how much?

the wheels are gone. are you refering to the antifreeze coolant overflow and the main window washing fluid reservoir ? if so i have those. let me know if that is what you are looking for.

Hi,
is the brake booster for sale-do you know if it is working? If that's a yes for both, could you please tell me the approximate diameter?
thank you,
Jan

Tailgate? If it is still around, how much?

Shinichi said:
Tailgate? If it is still around, how much?

Upper tailgate is there- It is yours for $100 if you pick it up. email me if still interested

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom