SOLD Pacific Northwest: 1995 FZJ-80, fully locked, low mileage (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Mileage
Color
Blue
Low mileage 1995 80 series. Garage kept, babied and in excellent condition inside and out.

OEM Triple locking differentials, 152K well maintained miles. Runs great, everything works with no issues.
Head gasket replaced this spring by reputable & experienced Land Cruiser shop.

Exterior in very good condition with highly desirable blue metallic paint, no rust on truck (bolt-on aftermarket sliders do need new powder coating OR simply remove them). Interior in excellent condition, new leather on front seats with aftermarket seat heaters. All controls working.

2 sets of tires, OEM alloy wheels in excellent condition (see pics). OEM steel wheels for off-roading with 33” MTR tires.
OME 2.5” lift (castor corrected), skid plates, Outback roof-rack and Hanna sliders. Both front and rear locking diffs working.

Located near Vancouver Canada but this truck was originally from the USA so easy to bring back to USA if required.

Price: $32K Canadian or $25K USD. Serious enquires only and I’m in no hurry to sell.

IMG_3124.JPG

IMG_3092.JPG

IMG_3093.JPG

IMG_3112.JPG

IMG_3134.JPG

Last edited:
Details on that roof rack?

Beautiful. Does anyone know the rules, regulations, and taxes/duties involved in importing a used vehicle from Canada to the US?

Details on that roof rack?
It's a bolt-on (clamp on to gutters). Material is aluminum. Floor of rack is wide flat strips. Has inserts for bolt tie downs. Made and sold by Outback.

Beautiful. Does anyone know the rules, regulations, and taxes/duties involved in importing a used vehicle from Canada to the US?
As long as it meets the USA standards for that model year (emissions) importing should be easy. It was sold new in the USA so that should be easy. I don't think any duties but would need to double check. I looked at this awhile ago and didn't seem to be very much of a hassle.

It's a bolt-on (clamp on to gutters). Material is aluminum. Floor of rack is wide flat strips. Has inserts for bolt tie downs. Made and sold by Outback.
Looks like a Nice truck In a rare color!

That is a half rack by Outback Products from Australia.

I bought the full length version 15-17 years ago from Slee. At the time there were very few rack companies making 80 series products, they also offered a nice set of cargo drawers well before other companies.

Yes, I remember now. They called it a "half rack".
I bought it before Slee started to import them. I think the manufacturer shipped it to me here in Canada.

Slee and I discussed them before he started to sell them. It has served me well for many years.

undercarriage pics?

Here's some pics from the undercarriage. Note on the last pic, the rust you see is actually on the rock sliders so an easy fix (sandblast and powder-coat). I should have pulled them off for selling and pics but I ran out of time. Minimal rust on the vehicle and it's only on the surface.

I do understand people concerned with road salt causing rust in parts of Canada. This truck didn't get used much in winter time. Very small amount of surface pitting in a few spots but overall pretty good from my experience.

IMG_3102.JPG

IMG_3103.JPG

IMG_3108.JPG

IMG_3109.JPG

Last edited:
Bump

Bump....
Is this too expensive?

Sold and dearly missed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom