Once you grow tired of one hobby.... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Come awn Jim! I just want to drive it once!

That's cool, but it ain't as cool as this ride ya borrowed.......:D:D
mvc-579f.jpg

That's cool, but it ain't as cool as this ride ya borrowed.......:D:D

Now there's some history. That 40 is now Purdy blue, but it no longer runs. Butch, do you wrench on these?

No problem...
The entire DFW gang is holding the March meeting in Katemcy.
See you there!
We're bringing the BBQ, right Butch?
LOL
Happy Trails! N

History is good. I miss DFW.

Well they both have something in common....they are both silver and they are both a tight fit for my big ass.:eek:

LOL!

I wish I still had some of that cool Cobra stuff my uncle made for Carroll Shelby back in the day. :censor:

:cheers::bounce::bounce2:

I just hope you have more brains in this than the night in Ft Worth you and Terry Razor killed that bottle of Tequila, then you jumped in the 80 and him on the Harley to drive home...........SOB's were so f'd up during the last set they were missing chords words and stools......:D:D

:cheers::bounce::bounce2:I just hope you have more brains in this than the night in Ft Worth you and Terry Razor killed that bottle of Tequila, then you jumped in the 80 and him on the Harley to drive home...........SOB's were so f'd up during the last set they were missing chords words and stools......:D:D

You are thinking of somebody else. :flipoff2:

Today was a big day, engine break in and dyno run. YouTube from today's festivities is here.

I was so nervous I was shakin' like a hooker in church.

After watching that video and reading the preceding story I need a cigarette or two and I don't even smoke! :eek:

F'in awesome, when is the engine going between the frame rails? need a hand wrenching that thing in? I'm on the west side of Houston and would bring my own bib so as not to drool all over it! ;)

After watching that video and reading the preceding story I need a cigarette or two and I don't even smoke! :eek:

F'in awesome, when is the engine going between the frame rails? need a hand wrenching that thing in? I'm on the west side of Houston and would bring my own bib so as not to drool all over it! ;)

If you want to come up this weekend for a bit, shoot me an email with your tel #. I am in Cypress North of 290 on Telge about 5 miles. We will probably mate the engine and tranny and clutch Sunday and get her dropped into the car late Sun evening. I hope to be pissing my neighbors off by Wed night. :steer:

Just 451, hell my d-max is puttin bout 600 down:beer: May have to come down there just to ride in that thing. Josh

That vid is the best music of all!!!

I think...... I feel, uh uh........... WOW:eek:

When I saw the tach needle hit 6k........ I was wondering "when will it end"..... :D:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom