OK - let's abandon Yahoo (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have tried to put an image at the top of the screen on Yahoo ever since they changed their list server months (years?) ago. I finally found that I could only change or even see that image if I went to the list home page with Internet Explorer which I hate. So good riddance.

I am not sure what will become of the 80 lurkers on the Yahoo list. There are 96 users registered there who have non-bouncing email addresses. I trimmed the 20 bouncing emails, so I think that 96 people had the chance to read our emails. But since our active group is only 12-15 I consider the rest lurkers.

Welcome to the future - black screen, white font - whoopee!

Barney

I just clicked the "Watch Forum" and updates are coming through.

Frank

Thank you for the FYI. I still want to attend a monthly meeting and get more involved!
Scot

Yahoo lurker here :) Thanks for the heads up, I like checking out the pictures from the club runs. My wife & I attended several club events back in 2001-2004 but I never had my 40 running. We moved out to Louisiana in 2005 and back to San Diego 2013. Cruiser-less for now...

Another longtime lurker.

I found it Barney (and crew). I will stay engaged and watch your all's interaction, and hope to be back out there and see you at some point down the line (sooner vice later). Remember-- any of you who make it to "middle Earth" here in Missouri, let me know and we will do some wheelin "Missouri Style".;)

S/f from Fort Leonard Wood, Spark...

Great to be on one place, who is the moderater was it Mike at West coast cruisers.

long time lurker as well. it was nice to finally meet some of you the other night. i think this will be a great move for the club for many reasons.

This forum is way better. I never participated in the Yahoo discussions because I was never able to correspond through that interface. Good call on moving to the Mud.

I guess I am a lurker... sorry and thanks for the notification of the move. Good call on the move to ih8mud! Moved out here to San Diego from CO in June... My 80 is desperate for some trail action! Limiting factor is me, time, and friends to cruise with. I know nothing of the trails out here. Hope to connect at a meeting or a trail run soon. I'll be following the forum. Thanks, Matt

I have tried to put an image at the top of the screen on Yahoo ever since they changed their list server months (years?) ago. I finally found that I could only change or even see that image if I went to the list home page with Internet Explorer which I hate. So good riddance.

I am not sure what will become of the 80 lurkers on the Yahoo list. There are 96 users registered there who have non-bouncing email addresses. I trimmed the 20 bouncing emails, so I think that 96 people had the chance to read our emails. But since our active group is only 12-15 I consider the rest lurkers.

Welcome to the future - black screen, white font - whoopee!

Barney
OK-moved over. Great location!

I checked this forum a few times when I first got my 80 and saw it wasn't very active. I never took the time to join on yahoo. Just clicked a link in another mud thread that brought me here and see some activity going on. That's great because I've been looking for more locals to wheel with.

I'll keep checking back and try to make it to the next meeting. Hope to meet some of you soon.

I hope I'm not breaking any rules by posting this, but I'm headed to Calico the weekend of April 11 with the group I usually wheel with. We'll be camping Friday, wheeling Saturday and Sunday. Sunday is pending and will be based on the extent of Saturday nights campfire shenanigans. ;)
If anyone is interested let me know. Most of the other rigs are tacomas and 4runners, but there are a few other 80's too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom